Abominus parts variations

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, May 12, 2012.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

I was trying to help a friend complete his hungarr and i was going through 100s of extra combiner parts I have kicking around, and I found some variations and a few clearly bootleg parts, before I divide them up, I understand hungarr was released in headmasters without the rub symbols, does this variant have any changes to the parts? particularly the hands as I have some that don't appear to be bootlegs but do not have the r and l on the fists. I also have a few feet that are not left right oriented and just have a central peg. Are these variants bootlegs or just something from the later run?

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wasn't aware there was a headmaster version so I looked and found nothing but I got some info:

Hun-Grrr - 1987 Transformers - TFW2005

The KOs are smaller and obvious as far as the whole team goes (cheaper plastic and two computron parts) as far as known to me KOs. There once was a Hun-gurr KO by itself but I don't know the quality of it but I am inclined to believe it was a HQ KO.