Customs: Aafter an EPIC failure, I ask again my question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Galvanitro, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Okey dokey. Well, that went terrible. I attmpted to repaint Classic Megs and Armada Optimus Jr., and hadd epic fails, so. I have now read turorials and such and know how to do all the painting stuff. However, I am rethinking what I was going to repaint them into. So now I pose this question once again.

I have Classics Megatron and Small Armada Optimus with Overrun, as well as a Cybertron Clocker.

Are there any characters you'll would like to see made using these three?

As of right now custom heads are not available to me, so keep that I mind. I know I asked this before, and I totally understand if no one wishes to answer this time.

Oh, one last thing. I'm not going to repaint Classic Megatron into a G1 accurate scheme, that's been done before and currently there is no way I can make it different.

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

I say do the following :) 
    Classics Megatron - Paint him like his Alternity Blue fairlady Z carmode ( it will be unique)

Clocker - Make a Nemesis version of him

Prime - Turn him into a shattered glass version of himself.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I'd like to restate my idea of having a Custom Clocker that had a Overrun mounted on the back (in gun mode, like a turret, or in jet mode if he was about to take off...). I don't htink it will even require mods since iirc, Overrun's gun grip is a 5mm peg, and that is the same size as the holes that are used to attach Clocker's crazy gun in car mode...

Megs... Try Black and Red, like that Alternity version (there's been two, Black/Red, and Blue).

Prime: Shattered Glass Armada, where the evil Autobots attempt to steal Minicons, hence why Overrun's on Clocker...

4. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    megs-i say crome, it would look cool

prime-shattered glas(im so a broken record on this guy)

clocker- sutch a neat mould, i say do somthing diferent and make him a cyberman! lego pegs cut in half and glued to the car front pice as the head thing

5. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    You could do Megatron in his Diaclone/Microman colors. (I think he was in Microman)

Black and Brown with a few silver highlights is all it needs. Just don't bring him out in his alt. mode anywhere public, unless you decide to leave the orange cap.

6. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

toxitron for armada prime