AA 09 Clearout, many items free!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by ninety, Jul 20, 2009.

1. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    What ho chaps!

I've got a lot of little things lying around taking up space. All but one are a fiver or under, with about half of them free. I need the space (and it's mostly tat that's not worth putting on ebay).

Every purchase comes with at least two of the G1 movie postcards, I'll be bringing a pile to give to everyone.

I'm open to trade offers for your tat!

I'll be there Fri afternoon till Mon morning, staying in the hotel, propose to get rid of the stuff on Fri aft/night, over a pint perhaps?

[​IMG]

RH Blaster and Thrust MOSC £3 Gone

[​IMG]

Justitoys WST Snarl MISB, still in the shipping polythene £8

[​IMG]

SCF Metroplex right leg, came with a MOSC SCF Ratchet £0.50

[​IMG]

KO SCF Prime MISP, metallic finish and clear yellow energon axe. I got this with a Megs, quality is really good. £2

[​IMG]

80's Wreck-Gar sticker MOSC, I've got two, maybe three of these. £1

[​IMG]

80's Gnaw sticker MOSC. £1

[​IMG]

80's Rodimus Prime sticker MOSC. £1

[​IMG]

Black Choro-Q Megs MISB. £4

[​IMG]

KO Kabaya Galvatron MISB, box is a bit bashed. I've got one of these, but haven't built him yet. I have built others from the same series though. They're pretty good quality, plastic's not flimsy, they hold together well. They are unusual colours, there's a pic of this one built here:

http://www.toyhell.com/images/tf_kits_rodimus_galvatron.jpg

£5

[​IMG]

80's Soundwave slide puzzle. Has all the pieces, shows wear, white surround has yellowed noticeably. £3

[​IMG]

2008 Annual, flicked through once, never read. £1

[​IMG]

Movie Prime Bath Fizzer, has a small model of Prime inside. £1 or free with purchase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Colouring Capers, comes in box with original crayons! and one sheet of tracing paper, only two double-sided cards included, Cyclonus/Superion, and Kup/Ultra Magnus. £0.50 or free with purchase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KO Kabaya Mini Steeljaw, MISP. Comes in box. Smaller than actual G1, but awful quality. Came with Laserbeak, who has extreme difficulty staying together, plastic is really thin and flexible, SJ looks as if he'd be the same. £0.50 or free with purchase. Gone

Everything below is completely free:

[​IMG]

Takara mini-SD's. Armada? Prime x2, G1 Bumblebee x1. Got these free from a board member, wouldn't be right to sell them. Take one, or take them all. Bumbles and Prime x1 gone. Prime x1 left.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Japanese hobby magazine exclusive Master Galvatron, MISB. Got this from the same member.

[​IMG]

Outback Tech-Spec card. From the KO decks TFSource had last year, I got two Outback's.

[​IMG]

KO Prime handheld fan, never been used. Again, I got this with a Megs, his helmet comes off to reveal the fan, comes with a strap. Gone

[​IMG]

GI Joe/Action Force sized pistol and stick grenade, MIP, came free with a Megs.

[​IMG]

G1 Movie re-issue postcards, I literally had thousands of these, still got a few hundred. I'll bring a stack so everyone gets a few.

Random oddities:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Been told this is a Bakugan? Came free with the fans.

[​IMG]

Boa CD. She appears to be the Korean Britney, came free with a TF book, also came with a DVD of Seven Samurai, much more like it :D 

Any questions or more pics, just ask.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    I'll relieve you of the RH Blaster and Thrust. Haven't picked that set up yet, might as well save myself a couple of quid!

I'm not arriving till the Saturday morning though, I assume that's not a problem?

3. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Wish i could go.

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Added more stuff, including the freebies.

They're yours man, anytime over the weekend's cool, thought I'd instigate the first round of beers on Fri :D 

If there's anything you'd like that no-one over here wants, if you pay postage, the free stuff still applies, just want to give the guys going to AA a crack at it first.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  5. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

I'll miss out on that session, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities to raise a glass with ya over the weekend!

I'll grab a pair of Takara mini-SD's of you as well if that's OK? (One Prime and the BB.)

And if no-one else wants him (don't want to be greedy!!), the KO Kabaya Mini Steeljaw.

6. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    SD's are yours also, and you're on the waiting list for Steeljaw :D 

7. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

8. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

Are you really giving away that legends galvy for free?