A World of Our Own

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Sp.Agt.Sparrow, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Welcome Back!!! Seems as if the world is on the edge of a knife.

2. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

Sp.Agt.Sparrow Autocon/Deceptibot

[​IMG]

3. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

[​IMG]

Next update should be up by next week.

4. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

I know I said next week.....but I have a lot of spare time on my hands now that I'm on spring break for the week. So here's a new update.

This update features the new viewpoint I spoke of in the "Return to the World" teaser I put up.

[​IMG]

Next update should be up later in the week, either tomorrow or the next day.

Enjoy!

5. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

Hey guys, the next update should be up soon...I'm currently writing the script for the next like 4 updates..so they should be flowing once I get the pictures taken.

These next updates will have a bit of action in it. And they will also be more artistic than previous updates, both with the unique PoV and with the effects I'm putting in.

6. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

SAS:

Bam! Bam! Bam! Talk about rapid-fire updating. That's good; it's laying the groundwork and getting us into the story quickly. Helps get the momentum going after a hiatus.

The Stormtroopers have a plan for everything, but we'll see what happens when the chaos inevitably creeps in...

:popcorn 

7. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Wow! :O these are really great ^^,

I like how the story is going, lots of suspense making me crave more and more :D 
    I also like the unique characteristics you gave the Decepticons :) 

Can't wait to see whats next

8. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

Ok gang...this is issue 3, and I have it set up so that after every 5 comics I have a "spotlight"-esque comic. I will put up the "spotlights" AND continue the existing story.
    To view the "spotlights", you will have to refer back to the starter page of the comic, where I will put up a teaser poster for each "spotlight" and under the poster will be several links for you to click on to see the "spotlight". It is crucial for you to read the "spotlights" as they will be telling the back stories of several select characters, giving insight as to who they are and why they do what they do.
    Over the next several weeks I will be changing the starter page, giving it a poster for the general comic and putting up a brief synopsis of the plot line, and short character bios.

BTW, I will be taking photos for the next update very soon...probably on Sunday since I have no work. These next updates involve several thrilling fight scenes and riveting dialogue.
    I hope you all enjoy the coming updates, and continue to tune in for the exciting future I've got planned for this comic.

9. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Just my perspective, but that's confusing, yo. If I have to do extra work to read your stuff I may forget and/or be too lazy.

10. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

Ooh, first person perspective photocomics. Nice idea that. Good to see people trying new things.:thumbs2: 

Keep it coming.:popcorn 

11. Autobus Prime

:( 

Where'd ya fly off to, Sparrow? Mugged by classes? :D 

12. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

Wow, I didn't think anyone still read my comic, seeing as how I haven't updated in a long time...anyhoo

no, I'm not mugged down by classes, as it turns out I'm not going back to school this coming semester so I'll have loads of free time. I've actually been very very VERY lazy lately, I have all the dialogue and shots mapped out so I know exactly what to do, I just have to motivate myself to actually take pictures.

But like I said...next semester I wont be returning to school...so I'll have a lot more time.

13. Autobus Prime

SAS:

Well, no time like the present! :)  When you're ready, of course...I'm glad you haven't given up on comicking, though. :) 

I hope you can find something remunerative to burn through the free time, though! That's always the hope. Gotta fill those basic needs...food, shelter, Transformers...:D 

14. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

You'll be quite happy to know, Autobus, that this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I have off from work....which means I will be taking a butt-load of pictures and then editing them the week of august 1-8, as I will be away on vacation. No better time to edit pictures while sitting in a house on Cape Cod. Plus I can show my cousin how it works...that's what I did last year.

Sorry to make you guys wait another 2 weeks for a new update.....but at least its an update.

15. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon R to the D to the D yo.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Great! Can't wait. :) 

16. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh h3ll yes, we're still reading...I mean waiting for your comic. Hope you are well. Believe me, I know mundane life can sap all your strength. We will be here; waiting.

17. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

Hey guys.

So I'm up on Cape Cod now....have been since saturday...will be until saturday. Since I've gotten here, I've edited a total of 12 pictures...and I'm still editing. So once I get back to my house I'll put up like 3 or 4 updates to hold you all over until I get the next ones up.

Sit tight...only 6 more days until the new update. (5 technically, since it is almost 2 am.)

18. Autobus Prime

:D 

Counting down...but I probably won't catch it for 2 weeks, as I'm going west for vacation. :hookday 

19. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Grand :thumb  I grow tired of waiting :D  Updates soon then free energon drinks for everyone :D 

20. Sp.Agt.Sparrow

All edits done (that I have). All I need to do now is put them in comic strip form, which I shall do tomorrow. Then I'll put them up. You guys will get an early update.

Hazzah!