a what if discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rumble02, May 1, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

So we have talked a little about triple changers in the movies and how that might be hard to pull off in a believable fashion. but What if said triple changer had a bot mode. earth mode, and the third mode was alien to use. still had parts that were obiously part of the earth vehicle but different function. that way the third mode wouldnt specifically have to look like what we have on earth and it wouldnt have to be such a hard task to fit an additional mode to the bot.

2. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    For te realistic take on the movie, they would be very very hard to do, i would prefer the the alt modes are all earth-vehicles based. But perhaps, you can have a vehicle, and a "monster" mode, where the vehicle parts become jaws, claws, legs and other stuff to form a mechanized monster.

3. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Sounds very interesting. I would love to see Soundwave as a large communications vehicle that transforms. Then the bulky parts come off and form the "tapes".

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i dunno i kinda like that idea. you could have blitwing as a tank, but when he gets in a sticky situation he turns into a super-slick cybertronian space jet but with the tank colors and runs off. or engages some aerialbots.

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

exactlly what i mean.