a very simple online halo2 question.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by ckhtiger, Jan 10, 2007.

1. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

so me and my best friend are noobs to xbox live. we've gotten kind of bored out of playing against each other, and would like to team up against another duo online. is this possible, and if so, how would you do it? I don't know anything about clans, so I don't know if we should form a 2-person clan or what. *ducks noob stones*

2. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you just want to do 2 on 2 battles?
    If you just want to get out there and fight, just have your friend over, sign in, and roll.

3. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeh dude you can play double team which is 2v2 or you could both enter matchmaking on team slayor or team skirmish and you would both be on the same team

4. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Just do Matchmaking. Start yourself in Non Ranked ones as there is alot less cheating.

Also, there are alot better choices besides Halo 2 for Live now.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

what's better for live now? he's got a 360, but I've just got the original.

6. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeh i would have to ask the same question, me and my friends have all gone back to halo 2 now cos we found gears of war abit to slow and boring, and now are stuck for what to play, in order of what we play most

halo 2 (most)
    Uno
    Texas hold um
    the rest lol

so can anyone give me some recomendations for 360 live?

7. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

the other thing would be that my bud loves halo and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so I'd have a hell of a time convincing him to get a different game.

8. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    If you and your buddy want to team up against someone else, you just create your own party. If someone is on your buddy list, they can join you. I've been needing a reason to get back on Halo2. What's your gamertag? I'll send you an invite.

I play at weird times though. But I'll show you anything you need to know.

mike

9. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

I myself didnt like GoW online the first day or 2, but after I got used to it more, I have no problem, and if its slow felling, then there is a problem. Maps are so small games should not last long unless its 1 on 1 and both just sit there waiting.

Rainbow Six Vegas is pretty dam good, plus 4 Player Co-Op, which more than 1 type of Co-Op rocks, besides 16 player online matches.

I am waiting to become addicted to Lost Planet, was addicted to its MP demo to much.

The FarCry versions are fun, but not to many seem to ahve gotten any version. Plus it has a Map creater which makes replay lost a long time for online.

I not much of a GRAW person, but most everyone else I play with loved it, they all waiting on the sequal now.

So that is 5 Shooters off my head right there.

And one reason why I said there are better optiosn than Halo 2 is due to the Massive Cheating. Even though Bungie said they banned X amounts of counts in the Thousands, they still were online.