A Transformers X-mas

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jason Blue Boost, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Merry X-mas everyone! Thought I'd share some Transformer x-mas themed pics. Forgot to upload the BB ornament ones. Sorry, no Transformers toys in the presents. My son is 2 1/2 and already can transform BB and Cliffjumper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Insecticon

Insecticon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The picture with you and your son playing with Bumblebee and Cliff is so adorable! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! :) 

3. sacha88

sacha88 Well-Known Member

Nice pictures :) 

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    :rock  That's great, man. A true Transformers Christmas.

5. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Sweet! Until I saw the pic, I thought you ment WfC BB and Cliff...

6. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Nice TF ornaments! My kid loves BB rpms! They fit in with hot wheels. Happy holidays!

7. Jason Blue Boost

News Credits:

I don't know if he's ready for those yet, but I don't have those figures to try out. He basically taught himself after watching me. My son has those RPM's too and loves that you can change back and forth instantaneously.

8. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Very cool!!

9. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Saw these in your collection thread, but it was nice to see them as a separate post for the holiday.

Would you mind doing me a huge favor, Jason, and list where each item came from and what year it was manufactured? I see several items I still don't have. I'd love to do a whole tree in TF ornaments eventually. I'll help you out as much as I can by pointing out only the items I don't have:

1st pic:
    - Large Movie Prime in action pose
    - tiny Movie Prime in static pose
    - RPM-style Movie Prime in vehicle mode
    - Movie Prime head (I think I might have this one, just can't recall at the moment)

And the G1 Prime ornament I think was an exclusive from either Hallmark or American Greetings -- which was it, and what year?

2nd pic:
    - Movie Prime ball ornament

3rd pic:
    - G1 Megs ornament -- also think this is either Hallmark or American Greetings, but I can't remember which or what year.

4th pic:
    - Movie Starscream ball ornament
    - Movie Megatron vehicle mode ornament
    - Large Movie Megatron ornament

5th pic:
    - Movie Decepticon stocking

Also see I'm not the only one who stocks up on TF gift wrap. I'm headed to Walmart tonight hoping to get a few rolls of the green TF paper on clearance.

One final question: does your snowglobe have icky crap floating around in it? My mom got mine on clearance at Target, I think it was. But she waited like 2 years to give it to me. I don't know where she kept it stored, but I think it might have gotten too warm. I can't tell if the ick is mildewy crud or what, but it's pretty gross.

10. Jason Blue Boost

News Credits:
    Here is the missing BB pic.

[​IMG]

All these came from Target in 2007. Stockings also purchased that year at Target.

[​IMG]

The two on top are pretty common. They were also released last year without packaging at Target. The bottom one is from TRU only and released in 2009.

[​IMG]

These all came from American Greetings store. G1 Prime released in 2007. G1 Megatron in 2008. BB that makes G1 transformation sound in 2009. Also movie Prime head that has Cullens' voice with multiple sayings in 2009. 2010 has movie Prime and Megs battling with movie sounds. Also Autobot and Decepticon logos with movie sounds. Going to see if they have them clearanced now.

[​IMG]

The Prime and Starscream ornaments have candy inside and came from TRU last year. I also saw these in Canada at a Sears type store. My snow globe has an issue where Prime isn't glued down inside anymore. So if you shake it up, Prime will float upside down. Maybe the cloudiness on yours is due to the glue lifting? Mine has very little stuff floating around. Didn't intend to start collecting all these but pretty much got all of these on clearance. I'm glad I could help ya fill in the ones you need. /COLOR]

[​IMG]

11. Jason Blue Boost

News Credits:
    Got my 2010 American Greetings ornaments at 75% off! All of these have movie clip sounds!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]