A Transformers Dream - Transformers: 2500, Earth...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by My03Tundra, Jul 14, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I remember reading the thread on a rumored animated series where it would be I, Robot-esque in design, again, then last night I had an acute pain attack and had to take pain medication before going to bed. Well, while I slept I had a weird Transformers related dream.

It was set in a far Earth future, where Earth had a very bright future and the buildings, although inanimate, seemed alive. The vehicles on the roads were a combination of wheeled vehicles, and hovering/floating types as well. The Transformers, though, were very different. Because the Earth had expanded so much the Autobots and Decepticons were forced to downsize and become more energy efficient, like with Maximals and Predacons. But, here is the twist.

The Autobots and Decepticons had humanoid appearances and lived amongst the humans like in the book and movie I, Robot. The Autobots were indistinguishable from the regular service robots who helped the humans and held human-like roles. They were doctors, police officers, soldiers, and other very civilian roles. The Decepticons as well had very civilian, and in some cases, military roles.

The twist in my dream was that the smaller robots did not transform, but joined up with larger exoskeletons that did. Each one of the exoskeletons looked like one of the vehicles of the time, like with Optimus Prime being a semi. Each figure had a very Transtech type look to them, but looked more organic in a sense. The smaller components had different names, but were the "souls" or sparks of the larger suits.

The larger suits had some intelligence to them, but were not alive. They could function alone, but to fully react, their smaller components would join with them. Some would transform into heads, others would form similar symbiotic connections, such as a powercell (Powermaster) or even a limb or such. The one character that I distinctly remembered from my dreams was Landmine whose human companion form was as a heavy lifting robot in a construction site. He stood twice the height of an average human. His connection to his exosuit, if you could call it that, was he was a mini Power Ranger. Other mini-construction vehicles would attach to him and he looked like a half-sized Devastator.

Some of the other Transformers had similar transformations, others (who were smaller and direct human companions) formed headmasters and powermasters. Some of the Autobots exoskeletons could also combine with certain humans in a similar fashion, like Power Rangers.

The fascinating part were the Decepticons. Unlike the Autobots, they typically did not have a direct human operative that they worked with. They held positions directly, like military positions. Megatron was a general in a secret all-robot militia that sought to overthrough the human/robot joint government that was secretly protected by the Autobots and the US Military. His "minions" held similar positions, although some were in spy like roles. Soundwave was worked with an electronics technician who he was "friends" with, or more accurately, used and maniuplated to his advantage.

Generally the Autobots' friends knew of their "secret," when they would combine with their exoskeletons, or in some cases, power suits. Even fewer people and Autobots knew of the secrets the Decepticons had or of their true identities.

The interesting part with the Autbots was the level of cross combatability. Some of the Autobots, like Optimus Prime's core component (humand sized form), could combine in an alternate way with Landmine's construction drones and then combine with larger exoskeletons, such as his own larger one. The Autobots in my dream were Optimus Prime, Landmine, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Sparkplug, Jetfire, and Silverbolt.

The Decepticons were Megatron, Devastator (who mirrored Landmine in his transformation scheme), Demolisher, Cyclonus, Kickback, Soundwave, Starscream, Thundercracker and the big brute Overlord. There were also various drones, such as Insecticons (large ambiguous mechanical insects), Destrons (Highly mobile, mobile-tank type vehicles), and Sharkticons (amphibious, flying, organic looking creatures).

I know this idea will make some of you :yuck , but I thought it was interesting. In the futuristic view of Earth, it looked like Cybertron wil the tall buildings, and very alien looking vehicles. Even simple tasks like window washing were handled by small spider-like creatures that climbed up the sides of buildings.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sounds like Bio- humanoid-Formers. Or Pretenders 2010.

Some may not like the idea as TF's combining with humans. Hell some just don't klike the humans at all :lol 

That spider-like window washer sounds like a neat invention for skyscrapers

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I dunno, I kinda like the idea actually. It's the kind of twist that'd make a series quite refreshing in my opinion, and since a similar idea worked for Masterforce I'd love to see it done anew, but with this new spin you've put on it.
    It breaks from the mold, which naturally would alienate some, but sometimes, that's what it takes to do something breaktakingly different and fun.

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I thought it did, plus it brings a lot of ideas from Japanese series to the US. It had elements of Powermasters, Headmasters, Masterforce, Superlink (US Energon), Action Masters, and a bit of G1. Plus, in the dream, the same voice actor who did Optimus Prime might not necessarily voice the human component or it sounded drastically different from the larger form.

The twist was, despite it being a "far future" type deal, story wise it explained what happened on Earth as a continuation of G1, but with some of the "modern" Sci-Fi" elements as part of it.

This wasn't part of the dream, but take my idea of Starscream. His humanoid form would have some insectoid features, and sound scratchy and seam weak. Yet, he was very agile and fast and could transform to a degree. He could take on the form of one of the typically benign window washers. His exosuit, or larger form, looked like a futuristic jet. His humanoid form could either fly it, and sit in it like a pilot, and he would form not the head, but a Powermaster type piece that fit in his chest. He would be an "Ultra" sized toy and have a ton of articulation and lights and sounds. When the humanoid form snapped into the chest, you'd hear the infamous G1 transformation sound.

My idea of Megatron, naturally, I really like. Unlike some of the humanoid Masterforce type forms, he had a very human looking form, yet was a bit taller and bigger. Like I mentioned, he was the leader of not only his Decepticon forces but also a leader to the anti-joint government militia. He not only lead his Decepticons against the Autobots and their interests, but lead his all military-robot militia against the government. Only a few people knew of his dual forces. His humanoid form would combine and bond with a flying, hovercraft type, dual-barreled mega tank of his own design. Like all of the Transformers (with the exceptions of Landmine, Devastator, and Sparkplug) he could sit in the cockpit of the vehicle mode, or combine with it. For the robot mode, Megatron would form the head, which would have a very G1 look to it. Instead of having a cannon on just one arm, his barrels from his turret would attach to his forearms. Megatron's final robot mode would look mean-ass, and be armed to the nines. Some of his drones from his militia could combine with him, in Minicon fashion, and he could combine with his fellow Decepticon, Overlord to form a VERY large robot.

Optimus Prime wouldn't be as directly powerful as Megatron, but his connection with his teammates and humans made up for the discrepancy. His humanoid form stood average height, or just over six foot. He worked, naturally, in a leader role as a government official and an advocate for joint human and robot efforts. Few humans knew of his true connection, but suspected it due to his nature. He was friends to many humans. He was kind, polite, and very outgoing. His connection to his larger form had many variations. He could drive his semi form, which didn't directly have a trailer, or connect to Landmine's trailer that he towed that would haul his mini-construction vehicles. Optimus Prime formed the head of his larger robot form, and Landmine's vehicles could connect to him to give him greater power. Optimus Prime's humanoid form could also combine with Landmine's vehicles in a powersuit-type connection, and then connect to his larger suit to generate a robot equal in stature to the combined form of Megatron and Overlord.

Sparkplug, interestingly, would be a very small diminutive robot that would stand around five foot. He would be the "young bot," and would be the family robot of the Whitwicky family. His larger form would also be the smallest of all of the Autobots. It was a mid-sized, hovering, ATV type vehicle that he would ride on. Unlike any of the other Autobots, his vehicle had panels that would combine with the robot to give him armor when riding into combat. The ATV would form a larger suit of armor that entirely protected Sparkplug. Due to his size, and vehicle, he would be the smallest of the Autobots. He could also transform into a weapon for the larger Autobots to use.

Bumblebee, Sparplug's friend, would have a sleek futuristic looking vehicle for his larger form and his humanoid robot stood equal in height to most of the other Autobots. He would be more mature then Sparkplug, and would act like a big brother to him. His vehicle mode, or larger component, would have three modes. Vehicle (futuristic car), Assault platform (simple panel move, like MASK toys), and robot form. The humanoid form wouldn't form the head, but would transfrom and become a Powermaster type chest piece. Sparkplug and Bumblebee's vehicles could aslo combine and form a somewhat autonomous robot. Their humanoid forms could also combine in a similar fashion.

5. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    dude.....you type alot...