a topic on american politics, verbal abuse, and free speech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i got a question

say a guy happens to be as a voter the type of person who is every bit as stubborn, bullheaded, driven , and determined when it comes to that person refusing to budge, compromise or to otherwise back down when it comes to that person standing up to the politician on the matter in question and on the matter of free speech choosing to disagree with the prick on the matter in question.

more often then not that person as the voter would find himself being either herrassed, persecuted or otherwise verbally abused by the politicain. on the matter in question when it comes to that person and the politicain being deadset against one another on the matters of differing moral views, religouse beliefs, or for that matter, personel opinion or viewpoint on the matter in question.

people my question is this.

just what exactly, if anything can a person do to either press charges against the politicain on the matter of verbal abuse or for that matter press charges against the creep for his attempt to either violate or rob that other person of their right to freedome of speech which the person posses's to his person as an american citizen?

there is a crystal clear differance people between the politicain who attempts to understand and to reason with that person in the attempt to find some stable middle ground on the matter in question and the politicain who simply refuses reason all together in the attempt to force their views, beliefs, opinion, or viewpoint on the other person against their will.

when the politicain becomes like that people i nmy opinion they are little better then those terrorists.

2. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.