A Thoughtful First Post...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grand_Maximus, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    The figures, compared to the other lines out there...you get more in a Transformer than Gi Joe or Star Wars.....

And the fact is that Micromaster Countdown's Base is my favorite G1 of all...Mobile Rocket Launch Platform, then opens up to a cool looking base that can be used for Micromasters AND Minicons...how cool is that?

I don't see any Gi Joe Figures or Star Wars figures matching that level of awesome.

Plus some of the series too Loved G1 and Beast Wars too.....

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I love the deep mythology behind it. It started as a motley crew of strange transforming toys from Japan, and Hasbro, Sunbow, and Marvel gave the personalities, voices, goals, factions, and this huge multiverse has evolved from just that. I also love just how much Transformers evolves over time. The whole premise of the series is change, so the series itself has to change to stay fresh, relevant and new. New characters like Bulkhead, Lockdown, Lugnut, Slipstream, etc. have started appearing in other continuities, and Hasbro steps out of their comfort zone a lot to make series that are cool and interesting. While not everyone in the fandom is appeased, there's usually something in every series that gets me stoked for more.