a thought on Predacons/Dynobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mentok27, Aug 6, 2011.

1. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so with it being much more likely that characters get classics updates if they can be mold paired with another fig am i the only one who sees the potential in pairing the dinobots and predacons? obviously theyd have to be cybertronian alt modes which means bot/con modes rely on heads and colour blocking to achieve the classics look..... looking at the g1 toys i can certainly see it beind doable!!

still i doubt Has/Tak will want to produce so many figs that look the same and have the same colourization but id be down for 3rd party versions if by mold pairing the cost was lowered at least a bit...

2. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You know...even with the beast modes...a beast head swap here and there...and other cosmetic changes...you may be onto something.

3. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I like what has/tak has been doing with g1 pretenders, I would love to see waspinator with a bugly repaint. Preferably a plane or space ship alt mode, but I wouldnt object to beast modes. They failed to make a bomb-burst from mindwipe.

4. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats the idea..... i mean we got straxus/skullgrin so anythings possible right?