A thing or two more I would have liked in the game

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by PropagandaWar, Jun 24, 2010.

1. PropagandaWar

PropagandaWar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love this game, but there are just a few things I would have liked to see in it (X360).

1st: The guns. While Megs and Prime get special gun treatment. Soundwave, Warpath and the seekers are missing theirs. Also In solo I was under the impression Soundwave had a "Special" sound attack. I didnt find a area to specialize his skills so maybe I am missing something.

2nd: A few custom heads would add a lot of fun to the Character creation in Multiplayer modes

3rd: Obstacle ridden race maps with a faster vehicle mode would be a great addition to multiplayer.

4th: In the next game can we get the DS Melee combat

2. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Customization in multiplayer is basically insulting. If I were them, I wouldn't even have mentioned it as a way to hype the game because it has no depth at all. Honestly if they hadn't mentioned it and I bought the game and found there was SOME sort of customization, I wouldn't have been as disappointed.

3. graymer

graymer Well-Known Member

Baby steps is the way I see it.

I guarantee, if the game proves to be a great success, that future DLC/sequels will provide all of these options and more. I get the feeling that this game is testing the waters for possibly something much larger.

You have to remember that Activision is partnered with Blizzard on some fronts. Blizzard is currently developing their "next-gen" MMO.

2+2.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    ...Why would Blizzard work on a MMO TF game? Yeah, it would be awesome, but there would be little point to it...

5. graymer

graymer Well-Known Member

One can dream. :( 

6. optimus124

optimus124 PSN ID - OPTIMUS124

Ebay:
    Yeah, I would have loved to at least do some headswapping. That and the lack of colorization options would have worked better. I hope they didn't limit it becasue of the Disguise ability the scientists have.

The real question is why weren't the Cannon Fodder Robots available as MP options? They transformed and had logos. It could have worked.

7. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Yeah, they did claim you could "create your own transformer" but all you can do is repaint the existing ones. .__.

8. JPJappic

JPJappic As you command Megatron.

Why not? Transformers is a pretty big franchise. I'd love a Transformers MMO.

9. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I could forgive the lack of real customization if they at least let you use all the colors for all the characters. The Decepticons hardly get any color on them, even when you crank it up as high as it goes. My blindingly blue Brawl is just sort of a dark teal, and my near-white Soundwave still looks black in any lighting conditions.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yeah, you glow red/prurple constantly anyway. What colour paint you have on isn't going to confuse anyone. Though I'm seriously tired of hearing about it. Yes customization sucks. Nothing you can do about it.