A theory on all spark created bots.

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Harbinger, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i was wondering if anyone else noticed something with all the allspark created bots. i think they are all like Starscream and unable to be killed so long as the spark is in them. bots like the Constructicons and Wreck-gar have been shown to suffer things that any normal bot couldnt survive, like the drinking of the explosives in the oil. Ratchet even said that should have killed the Constructicons.

this wouldnt apply to the dinobots since the allspark made them differently and they would be more similar to the normal Autobots and Decepticons running around.

its just a theory, feel free to rip into it or go "oh yeah didnt think of that" at your leisure.

2. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    soundwave would be the same as the dinobots .....normal persay. except as a general rule decepticons are big and all the ones who started out as autobots such as lockdown. which makes me wonder whether swindle was also an autobot to start since he is smaller and has a vehicle altmode.

3. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Oilslick is far far smaller than any other Decepticon, and he's one of them decepticreeps.

4. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Nu-uh, he's as big as Cyclonus.

5. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

Oilslick seems to be one of those mass shifters.

6. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have noticed that too, but I would be suprized if it actually came up again later in the series as a big plot point.

Imagine if Devastator actually happened...not only would be be huge, but he would have three AllSpark fragments...:bay 
    How to you beat that short of calling in The Sentry and throwing him into a sun?

I can see the fact that both Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons have AllSpark fragments remaining a plot hole. I highly doubt that to end the final epic battle in the series, they are going to go dive into the sea and bring Wreck-Gar to save the day because he is AllSpark-powered and freaking strong. I would like to see him at least mentioned again though...

7. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Dude, think about it, Wreck-Gar has the potential to be INSANELY powerful. I'm so betting that Starscream's body landed by him.