a theory for rotf megs

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Jan 11, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So, I saw the 5 page preveiw for alliance. In one of the panels prime gi ves the allspark fragment to one of the scientists. "Because if it were to come into contact with megatrons body something catostrophic would happen." I think maybe megatron comes back sometime in the movie ,d he does so because he somehow gets that final fragment placed into his bady. Anyone think this could happen? I do.

2. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    i was thinking the exact same thing when i read the preview.

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, sorry for all the typo's and improper grammar in my 1st post, still using a blackberry for my internet access, and the pages don't always load properly. Kiiiiiiiiiiiinda sucks, but bad loading on the page beats no page at all, right?

4. AMG

AMG Old School

I hope so. If Megatron doesn't make a return in the next two movies I'll be a bit disappointed.

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, now see here's another point that I think megatron's gonna return at some point or another. Why would ILM make renderings for a character that wasn't going to be used? Bay said somethin like they were old rederings but common! If they were old why the hell wouldn't we of seen them before now? And why would hasbro make a leader class figure of a non screen character? There's way to much pointing to him being in the film. I think Bay and LeBoufe (is that spelled right??) Are just leadin us on with this "its just for the toy" crap.

EDIT: stupid fone. Loads the edit page for this post but not my first 1...

6. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

BAy said MEGATRON WAS NOT IN TF2!!! He s only a toy!!! Get over it...

7. Agonize

Agonize Decepticon

It's funny how Bay can throw so many people off. Why the hell would they CREATE a DIFFERENT toy for Megatron if :

A) He aint in the movie!
    B) If he's dead, why would he even NEED a new FORM? In other words, why bother coming up with new art / forms?
    C) Why create a toy for an ICONIC character that has NO influence whatsoever on Revenge of the Fallen, the new movie? They could've gone with the "refurbish" stuff right?

Now I know that for the first live movie they created OTHER toys that had little to do with the final movie... but this thing with Megatron is different.

Besides, do the math. We got concept art for BOTH Ravage and Megatron and reports that he'll appear anyway. The guy who provides TFW2005 of spoilers gave us a look at Sideswipe a while back. Now, with the new toy, Dont give up hope. I'm pretty sure we'll see him appear on screen. A TF movie WITHOUT Megatron?! Nah!

Oh, and hello TFW2005 :) 

8. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    bay says a lot of things
    and he usually detonates some kind of explosive afterwards
    so it's really all up in the air

9. PeolesDru

PeolesDru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IF Megatron isn't in ROTF, it still makes sense to have seen concept sketches for him. The way I figure it, Hasbro has yet to release a line of TFs that didn't have Megatron. So I would imagine that if Megs wasn't in the new movie, Hasbro would very likely go ahead and make a leader-class toy of him anyway.

That's a big "if", however, since we can't really trust Bay.

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And you believe him? Sorry, after all the nonsense about 'leaking false information' I really don't trust anything Bay says. Especially since he was all like 'we've leaked all this false info to throw you all off', but Orci stated (on these boards) that there has hardly been any false leaks and those few that have been done weren't overly succesful in getting the whole of the fandom to believe it. Or something along those lines, but it basically proved that Bay's 'misinformation campaign' was sheer BS. So, I don't trust the guy because I think he'd just lie about something like that anyways.

11. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

My theory is Megatron will love pie. Pie made from delicious babies.

12. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:

Thats right. Get over it,people! Duh!!!!:throw