A Taste Of Transformers: Evolution

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

I think I've finally perfected my series. here's the basic plot and the 5 main Autobots and their bios.

Character: Vehicle- Bio -Voice Actor-

TRANSFORMERS
    EVOLUTION

Story- As The War between the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and the evil Decepticons, led by Megatron, continues, Optimus Prime takes some new recruits, Bumblebee, Jazz, Arcee, and Ironhide, on a reconnaissance mission to search for energon. Little did they know that a Decepticon warship controlled by Megatron and his elite force of Decepticon warriors was following them. Megatron wants the Matrix Of Leadership, a device that is said to hold much power. He wants it so he can use it as a weapon to wipe out the Autobots once and for all. All of a sudden the Autobot Ship losses control and crash-lands on Earth for no explained reason. Now without energon and stranded on a strange planet the Autobots take the forms of earth vehicles and wait for their distress beacon to be found, they are soon found…but not by fellow Autobots…

Autobots: Main- The main cast of Autobots.

Optimus Prime: Long Nosed Semi Truck- The leader of the Autobots, Optimus is wise and strong. He decided to lead a reconnaissance mission with the new recruits because he new of their troubles and also because he has a sixth sense with the Matrix, who told him to go with the recruits, for it was part of his destiny. Armed with a plasma cannon and an energy sword, he’ll stop at nothing to protect Earth and the human race. After all, freedom is the right of all sentient beings. –Diedrich Bader-

Bumblebee: Sports Compact- A young and brave bot, Bumblebee’s attitude often gets him into trouble, but his energy cannon usually gets him out. He always wanted to be part of the Great War but due to his attitude and low scores on tests he never made it far. So he tried to hack the main computers to change the scores, but got caught and now he stuck mining Energon for the rest of his life. He’s the first to make contact with the humans on earth. –Wil Wheaton-

Jazz: Exotic Car- Jazz is a reconnaissance warrior. He loves earth music and culture. Armed with two energy pistols, he is very nimble. Ever since Jazz was brought online he always had his head in the clouds and cared for others like he was their older brother, his best friend Bluestreak was one of those. Until a Decepticon spy took him hostage, Jazz had a chance to take out the Decepticon but was afraid of hurting Bluestreak in the crossfire, so the Decepticon got away and still took the life of Bluestreak. As punishment for hesitating, Jazz now mines for Energon. –Phil LaMar-

Arcee: Motorcycle- Arcee is as dangerous as she is elegant. With her small body she is able to out-maneuver most deception forces, armed with a crossbow she can hold her own during heavy firefights. She can generate a holographic rider to make it look like she’s got a rider in motorcycle form and can roll around on wheels like roller-blades. She was sentenced to mining for energon when she and her boyfriend Tracks went off to explore an abandoned Decepticon base for fun. When Sentinel found out about Tracks’ death he did not hesitate to try and put her in the stockades, but Alfa-Trion was able to give her a less outrageous punishment. She is also the youngest of three sisters. –Tara Strong-

Iron Hide: Heavy Duty Pickup Truck- Iron Hide is a rough and tough warrior, who is a
    little trigger-happy. Because of this he accidentally fires on a team led by Sentinel Prime. So Sentinel sends Ironhide to mine for energon. He’s armed with an Energon Drill and a RPG launcher. –Jeff Bennett-

Kup: Old Rusty Tow Truck- Kup is a old and grumpy war bot. He’s seen his fare share of death and destruction back at the beginning of the great war, in fact he was going to be locked up in the stockades fro abandoning his post so he could help a fellow Autobot, but prime made sure he wasn’t locked away. So he became a pilot for the mining ships. He now pilots the Ark, along with its onboard computer, Telatran-1. Who new that the war that he thought was behind him was only the beginning. He’s good at repairing other and has a damaged leg so he walks with a cane that double as an energy riffle. He is also Primes oldest friend –Cory Burton-

And please let me hear what you think so i can make it better.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. Septimus Prime

Septimus Prime Member

Prime should be more than a flat nosed semi truck. Why not make him one of those massive tri axle semi trucks with the protruding nose and a large sleeper section?
    A bigger vehicle means he'll have more mass to transform into robot mode.

Here's an example of what I mean
    http://www.fleetwatch.co.za/magazines/feb2005/PicsFeb05/p78-1.jpg

Prime could be like this Kenworth, but with a bigger sleeper section, and maybe even an extra pair of wheels to support the extended sleeper section. Plus instead of making him look completely like an earth truck, you could do a hybrid and give his alt mode a combination of Earth and Cybertronian features.

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

I was going for a nostalgic look for prime but maybe i should go with times, i mean, i never see flat nosed semis anymore, well not where i live.