A suggestion that might help groom some ruffled feathers...

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by UnicronFTW, Apr 18, 2012.

1. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Okay, so anyone who has half a brain can see that TFW has a couple sister sites... Hisstank, Tokunation, Toyark, Thundercats.

Could one also be made for My Little Pony: FIM?
    A reoccuring problem on the boards is flamewars surrounding the fanbase/haters of this show. And I think it could be resolved if the "Bronies" got their own sister site. It would keep them from spamming the Transformer board with their Pony stuff, and it would thusly keep the people who are NOT Bronies a bit happier. Pony discussion could be moved to the sister site. Anyone who goes over and trolls on the brony board would just get banned.

Seems like a very simple solution to an upsetting problem. But then, I don't know much about the creation of these sister sites, so it might be far more complicated then I envision. But it is an idea... give it some thought, maybe?

The reason I really think this would work comes down to an observation: On TFW, there is rarely a discussion surrounding other toy franchises unless it's in the Toyark subforum. I never see anyone talking about GIJOE, and I never see Thundercats except in the occasional signature or in the dedicated thread in the Movies and Television forums. Having their own sister site helps keep it contained. So, I don't see how MLP would be any different. It would be so much more contained.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thanks for the suggestion. Right now there is no interest in creating a site separately for My Little Pony. Thanks.