A sudden appreciation for Brawl

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot Snarl, Jun 9, 2009.

1. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    Always loved Brawl, one of my all-time favorite Deluxes. Picked up the desert camo version last night, love it. Fixed shoulders are great.

2. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

I got the Legends and deluxe from the first one and then as the leaders were starting to thin wife let me get the Desert Brawl. Excellent figure would recommend picking it up if spot one online.

3. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't get Brawl from the 1st movie line in favor of the Leader Class version...and all of the should peg complaints. Since apparantly the shoulder pegs have been fixed I may get the ROTF Deluxe eventially but may wait a little to see if there will be a repaint in a color scheme I like more.

4. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Instead of a simple tab-slot, the new shoulder pegs have a "hook" and there is a hole in the slot, so it holds together VERY securely.

My only complaint is the very light color used for the head and upper arms, but it's a minor gripe. The toy is TEH AWESOME now, and would readily grab a green repaint* if it were available.

*If a toy is repainted, then changed back to the original, is it still a repaint? Maybe a de-paint?

5. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

Another Deluxe Movie Brawl fan here. :)  I own the Allspark Power version, wished I could've gotten the normal one T__T. Anyhow, it's pretty accurate enough and details are quite good :)  Unfortunately, there's the arm peg problem and sometimes it's hard for him to stand while posing. But other than that, he's a very great figure :)