a subject about the 5 member energon combiners and the possibilities.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 31, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i have been givingthis a bit ofthought lately

would it be possible to modify a energon duststorm limb in such a way that it sports the chest, hinged shoulder panels and arms from a energon kickback figure but in such a way that kickbacks chest sports duststorms head and folding hinged neck with the lower arms sporting a set of wheels salvaged from duststorms lower legs and with the upper body also beign modified in such a way that the entire lower body could slide all the way forward so that dust storms upper and lower legs could fold up on top of the upper body.

the reason i am asking this people is because i am currently toying with the idea of kitbashing energon duststorm into g1 Afterburner

with the same being done to energon bonecrusher to bash him iinto nosecone with energon stormjet becoming scattershot.

as for strafe and lightspeed i figure with a bit of work strafe can be kitbashed from energon windraizor with lightspeed being ktibashed fron an additional dust storm with nosecone and strafe being used for the lower legs while afterburner and lightspeed would form the arms.

what are your thoughts on this matter people?

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This looks like a job for the kitbash forum!

3. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I don't really understand, what all changes you want to make, but might I suggest you use Cybertron Ransack as Afterburner. then all you need to modify is the connector.

If you think you can make the modifications then, Go for it.