A stroke of Genius?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Kevinisprime, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Kevinisprime

Kevinisprime Maximal Pretender

Hey there guys. I recently came up with an interesting new take on the transformers. Basically, it involves a love that is unallowed because of the war that rages between the autobots and decepticons. A space exploration captain, called Autotread, finds a stranded female decepticon, Darkstreak. He eventually gets her to see the war in his way, causing her to faction switch to the autobots. They fall in love. However, the rest of the crew, Autlooper, Rattletrap, Omegus and even Autotread's mentor Vanguard view this as forbidden. I don't know if this is a good idea ro not, so I thought I'd ask you guys out there if you'd like to see this become a reality. Let me know if there could be more improvements I can make! :thumb 

Edit: Hey there. I need to give a name to this. come up with something.

Base: Transformers:__________________

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Transformers: Romeo and Juliet?

3. Kevinisprime

lolol I see what you did thar.

4. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YES!!! What a great idea. Love transends all and it would be interesring to see it played out with a different species.

5. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Translating Shakespeare to Transformers?

You stole my idea. Only mine wasn't Autotread and Darkstreak, it was Soundwave and Arcee.

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Yeah, I think the guy being a Decepticon works a bit better. But how many kids would want a love story in their cartoons? Maybe for a book or manga but not for a mainstream cartoon targeted towards kids/preteens.

7. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Did I mention mine is a radio drama? That's kind of important.

8. Kevinisprime

Well, the idea was to make it a little original with original characters. In no way did I mean to steal your idea, kind sir. I just had Autotread, my most stuck to fan character lying about, and I had to do SOMETHING with him, consdering he needed a backstory! And it's not exactly shakespeare, my dear man, if it envolves gigantic robots fighting for total *EIDO11*ing victory.

9. Kevinisprime

...... OH WHAT THE *EIDO11*! I was gonna do a radio drama too! :(  I even asked Superpsyguy to help me with it AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURG!!!!!!

10. Kevinisprime

Well, the idea is to make it a little more darker. A little more adult, and geared towards older fan of transformers who enjoy stuff like that. It's also going to be not just a lvoe story, it's a story about war, as well, if you factor in Gigatron and his Predacons.

11. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

I was joking about you stealing my idea, we just came up with similar ideas at the exact same time by happenstance.

I was only going to do a script, writing it as a radio drama. Then "Barricade: A Re-Telling of Shakespeare's 'Othello' with Characters from Hasbro Entertainment's 'The Transformers'" would be written as a film.

Dang it, I gave away my ideas again, didn't I?

12. Kevinisprime

Yeah, I suppose so... however, I don't steal ideas. Also, my radio drama has something yours doesn't: MARSELLUS WALLACE REFERENCE! :D 

13. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Got me there. But does yours have Megatron using both his Animated AND G1 voice?

14. Kevinisprime

Megatrons, Primes, and MacGuffens are outlawed in my story... sound familiar? XD

however, HOMAGES aren't! ;P Gigatron homages both Galvatron and Beast Wars Megatron.