A story idea I came up with.(Spoilers from Crossfire)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    I have no idea how to do the black spoiler cover things so if you haven't seen the episode Crossfire(I think we all did) then don't read. There is a thread about how the ending of Crossfire with the massive Insecticon hive(I literally went ''holy shit!'' when I saw all those Insecticons lol) is a hint at every ones favourite 1 eyed scientist making an appearance on the show.

My idea is that Airachnid was the result of an experiment by Shockwave to combine the DNA(or whatever Transformers have) of a Cybertronian with that of an Insecticon to give them insect like abilities(webs etc). Shockwave arrives on Earth and has the ability to control Airachnid and use her to do what he wants. Shockwave forces her back into helping the Decepticons thus giving Megatron a massive Insecticon army.

2. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Bleh, pass. Ruins her "ruthless bitch" thing.

And, um, I'm not fond of the idea of her being controlled in that way. Yeah. I'm sure you didn't see it that way, but I kinda did. :confused2 

3. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i kinda touched on this in the other 'season 2 finale speculation' thread. it's a really cool and believable idea imo

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    As for her backstory, I think it'd be a twist to discover Airachnid was a pacifist before Shockwave experimented on her, turning her into the Phychopath she is today.

Still don't like the bitch, though.

5. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

I'd rather Airachnid have a hatred for Shockwave (if he does appear), than to be controlled by him in your idea.

It would just be so....I don't even know the word.

They'd have so much explaining to do, about how she left Shockwave, how she was always able to defy Megatron, be a crazy if he's able to control her.

They already showed Airachnid able to control Insecticons, it'd be totally lame if Shockwave can control her too. Her whole character and personality would just be ruined then.