A special place reserved...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ORIO, Dec 3, 2009.

1. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

That's disturbing as hell.

I watched that movie "The Hills Have Eyes" right after we had our kid, and I could'nt handle that one particular bus scene. First time a movie ever got under my skin in a bad way

3. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Should have been assaulted more

4. Travicon

Travicon Nerdbot

I hope he is gang raped on a daily basis. I also think he need a visit to david parker ray's "toy box".

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Dear God.

This honestly makes you wonder what some people are capable of.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really wish I hadn't read that.

Disturbing as hell.

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I was hoping to read more about the lack of punishment the assailant received... I work with guys who have served time (good guys who've made bad decisions and cleaned up their act), and they all say that anyone who's in there for child abuse of any sort... they get "extra" punishment.

8. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's amazing. I can't get over this story. He SHOT his 9 month old in the head because his girlfriend threatened to leave him. WTF??????????????????

9. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Gee, I wonder what caused the mom to leave him in the first place.

10. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    how can he do that to a baby? especially it was his child. morbidly disturbing...

11. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

The part that really angered me (besides the shooting) was that he made threats before. Why the HELL do people take that crap for granted? If someone threatens my kid, there is no way in hell that I'd ever let him near my kid again, no matter what. Some people are idiots and now an innocent baby is dead and it could have been prevented if the former threats had been reported and if the mother moved the hell away.

It's a wonder why some people have kids while actual good parents have trouble conceiving.

He'll have fun in jail. Those guys might have murdered people but they don't take shit from child killers. Hope he likes his new asshole.

12. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    omfg id say drag him out and shoot him in the street but he is not worth the use of a bullet, I hope he becomes the prison Ho and is made to drop the soap often

13. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

When people get enraged enough, they don't think, they just act. He knew he could use the kid as a pawn against the mother to force her to stay and I really don't think he wanted to shoot the kid, especially reading what he had said afterwards, but his anger got the best of him and he did a really stupid thing. Anger can be a really scary emotion and people can and will do things they never thought they could ever do.

It's no excuse for some dumbass to put a gun to a kid's head, either way.

14. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Truth.

Anger is a frightening emotion. It can cause people to do things that they would never think themselves able to do - it's like an adrenaline rush but going the way wrong way than you really want it to go. Obviously, this guy was insecure and jealous enough that when she refused him, after threatening the baby, his anger took him from "threat" to "act" and it wasn't until after he did it that the anger went away and he said "Well, fuck me".

Sad and horrible. But as Elita_One said, for as much fault as this douchebag is for pulling the trigger, fuck the mother for allowing him near that child after threatening to hurt the child many times prior. Cheap babysitter being an ex is not the best solution especially when they're the insecure jealous rage variety.

15. Rhapsody_Prime

Rhapsody_Prime ...such Heroic Nonsence.

"No. She's dead, she's dead, she's not moving, there's a hole in her face."

Yeah, yet another reason the majority of the earths populace should be put away (interpret this how ever you like).

Anger is a savage emotion, and I know that I for one have little control over mine. But I find that when I am actually angered to the point this guy was, I don't haul off and go baby face shooting. Where is the rationality, compassion, reason. All the traits that made this man a human where disregarded until he pulled that trigger. And after he realized what he had done then he seems to come back to his body, and begins sobbing. This guy deserves a fate far worse that being analy raped daily in prison. He deserves death, plain and simple.

At least in prison he wont be making anymore babies to shoot...

End of Line

16. ashley__

ashley__ Team Boo.

I agree with you completely. Why the hell would they let him near that child if he's done it before? That's not only a stupid decision, it's sick!

17. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

guarantee he'll be dead before christmas.
    other inmates hate this sort of thing.

18. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I was hoping they'd assault him more as soon as it happened, maybe even to death.
    But it probably would'nt be very healthy for the mom too see her child & it's dad to be slain in front of her.

I can't even imagine , or want too, what she's feeling. I hope she get's the royal treatment in life and another daughter made by a better man.
    Of course it could never replace her other daughter :( 

The plus side (not really ) is atleast the baby did'nt suffer. She was gone within a split second.
    It should'nt of happened anyway, but I hope her little soul gets a second chance with life.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  19. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

I agree with Kickback and Elita_One

20. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, i'm completely shocked and disgusted... and yeah, kickback and co make a good point, why the hell did the mother stay with him still? he put a gun to the kids head before this...that's a big sign right there to GET THE FUCK OUT...call the cops, get a restraining order, leave the fucking country...just get away from him...so sad...

edit: fear...that's probably why she was still with him...or some misguided sense of love... one of those emotions (if not both) is probably responsible...but even then, she still didn't leave, but i still think condemning her isn't the best idea either...she made a mistake, but she didn't pick up the gun...