A sort of weird "What would happen?"

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I just got this random thought.

In the G1 series, after the Ark crashed in the very first episode. Teletraan 1 revived Megatron which revived another Decepticon and so on until all of the Decepticons were revived. Starscream shot at the Ark as a "goodbye and good riddance" to the Autobots which knocked Optimus Prime into place and he was revived.

My "what if" is what if Optimus had been revived instead of Megatron and all of the Autobots were awake instead. I would imagine that none of the Autobots would be as cocky to do something like Starscream did and reawaken their enemies. Then the Autobots would roam Earth free of worry about the 'cons.

I guess they would work out a peaceful deal with the humans to get energy, go back to Cybertron and win the war but what are your thoughts?

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

There's already a "what-if" thread around here, and this would fit right in.

3. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

For a start I believe it was Skywarp who was reactivated first, and he then revived Megatron.
    Also, if an Autobot had been woken first, there really would have been about 1 and a half episodes of G1 in the 80s and then Transformers would have ended.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I suppose the Autobots would've removed the Decepticons' sparks (or lasercores or brains or whatever) and stored them away as prisoners of war (the same way the Combaticons were imprisoned).

What might've then been a way around that would've been to have one of the Autobots actually be a Decepticon double agent and revive the jailed Decepticons while the Autobots were out sniffing daisies or whatever nancy thing they'd be passing their time doing with no enemy to fight.

Honestly, unless the Decepticons got revived at some point too then the G1 show would've been very short and very dull. So for it to continue the Decepticons would have to get back on their feet one way or another, regardless of who from which side got revived first after the Ark woke up.

5. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    G1 would be the shortest TF series in history.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Ahem your's forgetting about Transformers:Zone

to me your idea Autobot Wall-E is boring and nothing fun would of come out with that and the series wouldn't really happen and the franchise would of fade into Oblivion just like the Go-Bots. YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

7. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Honestly, the Autobots removing the laser cores is as likely as the 'cons just meandering through the Ark, blowing heads off.

If they did logical things like that, we'd have had no series.

- Coeloptera

8. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Yeah, if that would have happened, the writers would have gotten fired.

9. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could almost see the Autobots just going ahead and reviving the Decepticons. I can imagine Optimus Prime preaching compassion and forgiveness, and arguing that stasis lock is a fate worse than death and one that not even the Decepticons deserve. It's premature, it's shortsighted, but they had no idea how much time had passed and didn't know if Cybertron still existed. At that point, facing the possibility that you are the last of your race, even your sworn enemies could conceivably become a valuable resource.

10. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wheeljack would have used the Cons as spare parts.