Minor/Repaint: A Shattering Number of Shattered Glass Customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by warriorpriest, Jul 30, 2011.

1. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Well here it is a whole bunch of Shattered Glass customs for your viewing pleasure. I would have posted some sooner but with work and my illness I have been short on time.

Most are minor repaints some with full mods and some well you have to see to believe.
    I will be posting about 15ish all together. Most came from repurposed toys with minor paint apps. A few I have to make like the Target Masters. :D  those will be later sorry. :D  I will also be reserving the top 7 posts for all the pics.

I hope you enjoy and thoughts and comments are always welcome.

Huffer:

Made from TFTM Armorhide with added SG decals and minor paint to cover the S7 emblem and make the gun barrel to look like a barrel. Mangets was installed on the key to make it attach to the arm for a close combat weapon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Star Saber:

Took a TFTM target Skyblast and just a slight repaint of the Autobot emblems. Nothing fancy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Galaga anyone??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beachcomber:

He was made from a TFTM target Hartop Just added some paint over the S7 on the key and them slapped some SG stickers and he's done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot mode next post.....

Attached Files:

2. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Bot mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brawn:

He was made from a TFTM Target Strongarm with minor paint removed and added.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seaspray:

Seaspray was made from a TFTM Target Storm Surge. I removed the S7 emblems and added SG stickers. then I added ball joints to the arms so he can actually hold his arms properly. :D  The ball joints came from a junker BW terrorsaur.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Arcee:

Arcee is made from a TFTM Target Elita-1. He has a SG sticker and added ball joints to the mid arm so she has some slight extra movement. Not a lot but every little helps with this mold. The ball joints came from the same junker BW terrorsaur that i used for Seaspray.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bot mode next post......

Attached Files:

3. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Bot mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: I also painted Beachcomber's and Arcee's eyes red as well as lined Arcee's lips in red as well.

Gutcruncher:

he is made from a TFTM Targer Signal Flare. I painted over the S7 emblem. I added a Con sticker on the energy star. Then I swapped out the Autobot chip in his chest for a Decepticon one taken from a junker Energon Snowcat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Big Daddy:

Big Daddy was made from a TFTM Walmart Big Daddy. All I did was touch up the eyes and inked the mask so it stands out. I left the silver bot emblem because to me it fit his style. :D 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sideburn:

Sidburn was made from a Universe RiD Sidburn with a big SG emblem on his hood.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ricochet with Nightstick:

Ricochet has no mods and is the Botcon toy. Noghtstick is made from a Cybertron Checkpoint. I removed the autobot emblem on the hood. Painted the blue parts orange, the windows silver, the headlights yellow and the lightbar black. I then added model car pinstripes and face details and he was done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Crosshairs and Pinpointer:

Crosshairs was made from a TFTM Target Warpath. I trimmed the arm socket to add some slight extra movement. I then drilled out the screw hole on the side just enough to allow a lego piece to fit so he can hold Pinpointer in vehicle mode.

Pinpointer was made from the body of Armada Firebot recolor (light blue) with the clear smoke pieces from Cybertron Anti-Blaze. He was painted to match. the striped on the side was made from orange painted pinstriped cut to fit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Scoop with Holepunch and Tracer:

Scoop was made from a TFTM Walmart Grindcore with his Autobot emblem painted purple.

Holepunch was made from a Armada Makeshift body and the clear smoke parts from a Cybertron Scythe. He was painted to match.

Tracer was made from an Armada Gunbarrel. I painted the copper red and added some light silver.

Tracer and Holepunch have handles made from lego pieces and can actually combine by locking Tracer on top of Holepunch. No mods where required for the combined form.

Note the next 2 posts will have pics for these three. :D 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well I hope you like the customs. :D  maybe with all the extra firepower Scoop won't be such a scared wuss. LOL!!!

Attached Files:

8. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Love the repurposing! Simple changes can go a long way to getting them to fit into the SG universe... The minicons are nice, Though Pinpointer & Crosshairs are my favorite pairing.
    The pinstripe looks to be a perfect match to the orange on the rest of him!
    Have you considered trimming the missile sticking out the back of the old "Warpath" figure? I did the same thing to my Overhaul figure and thought it improved the figure dramatically (He doesn't have a pole sticking out of his back anymore)~

Great work, can't wait to see more; especially how they fit in with the SG figures!

9. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

ok, got a question, Where does Tracer come into play in the shattered glass universe? Im a huge SG fan and have most of what you got here (except the Target masters and Richochet) had have been keeping up with what I can find but havent ever heard of him. Not even on the Wika listings. Is he an original of yours or one I just havent heard of? just courious. Other then that, great work on getting them all into the line. I just used the SG stickers for all, even the ones you accually repainted the correct symble color.

10. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tracer was my own creation. I wanted to give Scoop two TMs like he had in G1. As his other Tm was a air based vehicle i figured it fit to use the jet. and bomus points when I found out they could be hooked together. :D  But I hope you see what i was talking about in your want thread about customizing my own TMs.

11. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

ya, you did a great job on those. Wish I had that tallent. but in all honesty, if the reall figure exsist, those are the ones im after. the only SG repaints I am doing are ones that never exsisted in toy form, a.k.a. SG Warpath, SG percepter....and so on. Those are the only 2 ive done so far but theres still others to do like one of the new ones from the newest comic, SG shockwave. Still, those are great representations of the charactures.

12. imoff2186

imoff2186 Well-Known Member

You weren't kidding, that is alot of SG figure's! I hope to see more.

13. warriorpriest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Thxs, I may trim the missile but can't decide. the striping is the same orange cause I painted it. ;) 

I can understand that, but my thing is if I can make it for cheaper then the toy would cost me.... well i would make it. :D 

Thxs hope to make more, but they may have their own thread. I did not want to bog down the forums so I put them all in one post.

14. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Excellent work! I maybe using your examples for these when I start my re-puposing re-painting. I like what you did with Tracer. SG Scoop could use the help.