A Shadow Scythe Story

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Primeconvoy1, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those that remember the story, I bought a Shadow Scythe from robotkingdom back in September. Come January, my Shadow Scythe arrived like this:

[​IMG]

The panel that flips up on the back left leg was broken in the package. :cry 

I sent an email to RK hoping they could help me with the broken part. Knowing this item was extremely limited, I thought my chances of getting this resolved were next to none.

After making several attempts to contact the store, I didn't hear from them. Come mid-February, I finally get an e-mail stating they would send me a replacement part for the left leg. I thought, "How awesome is that?"

About three weeks later, I get the package with the part. However, upon opening it I noticed this...

[​IMG]

RK sent me the right leg armor instead of the left. :banghead:  At this point, I thought just forgetting about the replacement part. I assumed RK wouldn't send me anymore parts if I were to e-mail them again.

After thinking about it, I still sent the e-mail anyway explaining the problem. The worst they could say was no.

Come April, I get a followup e-mail from them apologizing about the mistake, and they would send the correct part. Got a package today and ...

[​IMG]

I got the correct part! :thumbs2: 

My Shadow Scythe is finally complete and is taking names!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Special thanks to robotkingdom for seeing this through, even though it some time for responses. I give them credit for helping me, and they'll have me as return customer in the future.

Now I got to figure out what to do with the extra leg armors. I guess my TFCC Sideburn will get some elevator shoes when he arrives! :wink: 

Just wanted to share. Thanks for looking! :) 

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome! Glad things worked out!

3. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

That's pretty awesome they pulled through for you. Makes me feel better about ordering from them.

4. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Worth the wait I bet, the figure is awesome. Took me about 2 months of jerking around on painting up a rodimus to go under mine. Had I thought how awesome it would look, I would have learned how to paint a little sooner.

Glad to see that they took care of you. Really would have sucked to have a broken piece on such a nice/expensive figure.

5. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Wow. I'm surprised they replaced the part. Not because the place sucks, which it doesn't, but because of how extremely short the production run was on Shadow Scythe.

6. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Infinite Black Photog

News Credits:
    Yup, wondering where they got the parts from....Great service nevertheless.

7. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    obvious from a set the had other parts broken :D  .... heheh ;) 

8. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    @ the OP: Yeah, I read about the case when you posted it up awhile back. I thought you were not gonna be able to pull this through but thank God it did. :D 

I'm inspired by RK's Customer Service. :thumbs2: 

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i ordered PE Reflector from them, so i'm glad to know that if i have a problem with him, I'll be able to have it resolved ^_^ knock on wood