A request for Identification

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Paladin, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Picked up a bag full of random stuff at a local yard sale today. I recognize a couple things like Optimus & Cheetor, but I could really use some help with names & places for the others.

[​IMG]

Anyone wanna hazard a guess or two?

2. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Everything on the left half are from Dragon ball. The duck figures in the top row are from the Mighty Ducks toy line. The green camo'd soldier is from the SMALL SOLDERS toy line. Red monster and the figure in the black outfit with black hair are from gargoyles. Grey and white little bot is a gundam figure. The big robot in the bottom right is a digimon figure. Little guy with blue hands looks to be from exo-squad.

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To the left-side of the pixs is quite a number of figs from the Dragonball series, army dude in the middle is Major Chip Hazard from the movie "Small Soldiers", marvel Hobgoblin character w/one missing arm & extreme-left looks like figures from Digimon.

Edit: aw man..typed too slow & by then dlatkow has already posted the relevant info. but it's ok :) .

4. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'd guessed at both the DragonBall and the Ducks stuff, but its good to have some confirmation.

Anyone know any actual names for the figures?????

5. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

the top right corner is tiger jake from animorphs.

6. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    DBZ batch, left to right, top to bottom: SS2 Gohan, Evil Buu, SSJ Gotenks, SS Goku, Future Trunks (Saiyan armor), Frieza form 3, Goku, Bardock, Gotenks, Krillin, teen Gohan (I think, hard to see), SS Brolly, Android 17, Buu Saga Vegeta, SS Future Trunks, Garlic Jr, Raditz, Buu Saga Krillin, Tapion

The Mighty Duck figures are Grin (Largest), Wildwing (second largest), Duke L'Orange (third), and Nosedive.

Bottom right is a digivolving Omnimon, a WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon set that could combine. Pretty fragile item, not sure it's in any decent shape.

You've also got a busted Gundam and a one-armed Hobgoblin, and Major Chip Hazard from Small Soldiers (the buff army looking guy)

7. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I had that Hobglobin figure. It was pretty cool for it's time. Other then the missing arm, it's missing the Goblin glider, the cape and the pumpkin bombs.

8. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    the little guy on the right of cheetor and optimus looks to me TM2 optimus minor, could be wrong though

and the little green thing in the bottom with black spots looks to be a piece of another DBZ toy, Cell's head flap...things

9. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Like was already said, the guys to the left are all from Dragon Ball Z. The small orange 1 arm dude in the bottom is Hobgoblin from the Spiderman Animate line, I too think that that's optimus minor, there are some Small Soldiers in there, Mighty Ducks, and I think that guy on the far right is a Power Ranger.

10. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Thats actually on the left side of Cheetor and Optimus.

As said previous, thats Omnimon from Digimon formed from Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon. Its in such a state that I cant tell if its complete or not. Take note that its the american version (You can tell since it does not have the cape which is Asian exclusive).

11. grimlockams prime

their left my right.

12. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    :confused: 

13. grimlockams prime

the way i see it jake is to the right of cheetor, but if i was looking from cheetors poitn of view it would be the left.