A Rant

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by BeastWars 4ever, Apr 5, 2009.

1. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Disclaimer: This rant is dedicated to the possibility of Animated being canceled

What the &$#%&!#$&$@$#!&%$@#&%&*@!#$^%&?

Wheeew! Anyways, what is Hasbro/CN thinking? We are given G1, amazing! Beast Wars, unbeliveable! Beast Machines, ummmmmm okaaaay. RID, descent, but not great. Armada, okay, come on, where is the real show you guys said you were working on during RID? Energon, oh you were serious. Cybertron, please:cry ...we can't take it anymore. We have been waiting since Beast Wars for a good show. Finally, after years of waiting and enduring we are presented Animated. Of course everyone is cautious, we were being craped on for years. But patience paid off. Animated has to be about the most well writen TF show ever. It's almost like it's being writen for the fans and that the little kids are an afterthought. A show for the fans who have waited so long, and have kept TF's from going the way of the Go-bots. Now we hear that it may be canceled after 30 something episoes, what the heck? It has even been admited that the ratings are strong, so why? I fear this may be one of the biggest mistakes that Hasbro/CN can make. Possibly alienating a huge part of the fanbase. I just hope they aren't unbuckeling their pants and squating down so that they can dump another load on us.....

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um... I hate to ruin the rant but given that Season 3 is supposed to have 13 episodes, the series altogether is 42 eps so far... :confused2 

jD001

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

I'm dissapointed too that it may be ending. Its joint with Beast Wars as my favourite show. But it's not the end of the world. They are gonna make a helluva lot of money off the movie, which means we can look forward to a healthy franchise that stands to offer more oppurtunities for quality animated offerings in the future, in whatever incarnation. One thing I really enjoy about animated is the fact it's fresh and fun. With that in mind I pray the cartoon is aiming for an ending at the end of this season to tie things up nicely, leaving us with a memorable series that we can revisit at any time. There will be downtime between this movie and the next and who knows what will come then. I don't think anyone is trying to piss off the fans. But I really do share your frustration.

Oh and check out the comics they did as well if you haven't, as they rock!