A rant about DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, May 17, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    That's it, I can't stand it any more.
    Everybody in DOTM is way too slow.

I have been killed SO many times as a hunter just because they are too slow and huge.

Seriously, compare them to Scientists.

Hunters just slowly stomp around and then make a bunch of clicking noises and make a Shooooooooooooooooooo....OOOOOOOOO sound and then *BOOM* dead

Scientists will suddenly convert to a jet, zoom off, land behind a scout, *CHUKK CHUKK WHACK*, scout dead, quick convert again, and zoom off to an overshield.

Speaking of overshields... in War for Cybertron, they were a small glow in hexagon paterns.

In DOTM, they are a FREAKING BLINDING GLOW that would make you visible to ANYONE.

And then, they got rid of all the good abilities (Not to mention removed "General Upgrades", and removed one ability and weapon from each class), and all the upgrades are the same for each class.

Or made the abilities exclusive.
    i.e. Cloak, disguise, shockwave...
    Plus they made any of the good abilities that they made exclusive to a character bad. Cloak is now useless if you move at all, and disables if you transform, Shockwave (Ultrasonics) doesn't push people back barely.
    And all the overpowered specials are now abilities. Ion Displacer is Ironhide's ability (Heavy Iron), the Nuke is now a Solider (Warrior) ability, Orbital Beacon is a (although only applies to the user...) a scout ability.

And all the classes have the same killstreaks.

Now before someone tells me I'm being stuck up and I posted this for no reason, the point is I want people's opinion on all this (especially the killstreaks being abilities. :p  So please don't start getting all mad or rude about me posting this.

2. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    It does kinda suck to play as Starscream or Breakaway compared to fliers in WFC. My guess is that to set it apart from WFC a bit, since this is not their world, the bots and cons are made to be slower and bigger. Meg's has a tough time hiding in the village; Bee has to transform to go through buildings, etc. Starscream and Breakaway are both Optimus/Megatron sized, hence why they are so slow and lumbering.

The jet mode flat out sucks though.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    EXACTLY. Their "super boost" is only as fast as a Scientist's normal speed.