A quick questiona bout Polar Claw...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Neo-Bombshell, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Hello guys, a looong time not posting anything but I have a curiosity.

I recently got BW NEO Survive, the repainted m,old of BW Polar Claw but I can't find the rub-sign on it. Most of my BW NEo figures I have which are repaint from BW molds have that rub-sign or at least they still have the place where it should have been, but I can't find it on Survive.

Does Polar Claw have got the rub-sign or not? If so, where is it located? Any pics would be great.

:drunk  Thank you guys.

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Nice to hear from you again. I was away myself for a year since may 2004, but came back in august 2005. I was really overwhelmed when I returned with a lot of stuff to catch up.

3. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't think Polar Claw has one. But I'll have to check.

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Polar Claw (and his wave-mate, Scorponok) predate the use of rubsigns in Beast Wars. They didn't start using them until around the third wave of basics/deluxes, and Inferno.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Whoa Neo, where have you been man?!
    It's been a long time. Hope the wife and kids are doing awesome.

Thanks for the info mx, learn something new everyday.
    Explains why my PC has no rub sign. Which is too bad I guess, those early BW's are my favs.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's a bit redundant, but yes, Polar Claw had no rubsign. He's an interesting one - his box, unlike most others, used two pieces of plastic to hold him in rather than twist ties. Odd bit of trivia for you there.

7. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    That's why the Toyark is my favorite forum! How I really missed all these topics full of interesting trivia about a figure.

Glad to see all my friends around, Razorclaw, Sol Fury, Chaos Muffin and everyone else!

As I told you veofre I was full of job these months and at last I could schedule some free-time to post on the forum, so look for me again! Family is doing great, thanka lot, hope to post some pics soon in general discussion.

Thanks for all the info about this figure guys, very nice info about the packaging too! I was goinf crazy trying to look for th rub-sign place on my beloved Survive, now I can sleep.

Later guys!