A quick question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blur3479, Aug 12, 2011.

1. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    Trying to buy stuff on bbts I wander into the mp section and I see a mp rodimus version 2 does any body know if this will fix the the QC issues of the first version

Sorry if this is spam or if there is thread prior to this that touched on the subject

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Primus Hates You!

News Credits:
    There was word that they'd fix the qc issues, but since the toy hasn't been released, then we don't know for sure :p  wait for the toy to actually come out and then read the reviews :) 

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was fortunate that my first release MP Roddy didn't have any QC issues other than the extremely tight tolerances on the feet/leg transformation.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the Hasbro version correct a lot of the QC issues from the 1st Takara version? If so then I suggest buying the first version and the hasbro version.

Given the price drop on the first version, you could buy that one to display with trailer and then get the Hasbro version to transform back and fourth and end up spending the same amount as those who preordered the 2nd version. That way you can have both MP Hotrod and MP Rodimus on display with a target master.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Exactly as the first reply says - Takara's info says that there are fixes to the second version, but there are no details as to what those fixes *are* and no photos of them, either. So there will undoubtedly be fixes, but the extent and form is entirely unknown.