a question when it comes to all hail megatron issue 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 22, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in all hail megatron issue 1 on page 20 theres a scene where it shows megatron walking through a burning inferno

when it comes to the 80's animated movie there was a quite a number of storyboarded scenes that for one reason or another at t he time the movie was produced never made it to the final cut of the movie at the time

i don't know if i'm remembering it right but wasn't there a dropped storyboard scene from the 80's movie where it showed megatron walking through a almost hellish looking battlefield just as the sun set as the battle for autobot city continued into the night?

YouTube - Megatron VS Optimus Part 2

its a bit like this scene which plays out during the first 30 seconds of the video

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Missed the Book Forum, but I'll chime in and just say that the "villain walks through inferno" bit has been done in tons and tons of stuff, not just TFs.

I actually don't recall the bit from the comic where he walks through fire. What happened, again?

3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I don't remember him walking through fire. I remember the shot of him walking while a building fell behind him, though.

4. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I think you're thinking of Sephiroph.

5. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He doesn't really walk trough fire...one of the jetfighters does a kamikaze run on him and explodes. Megatron just stands there and laughs...typical villian laughing like the devil stuff