A question to the wise

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Seeker Lord, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Seeker Lord

Seeker Lord Well-Known Member

I have just started to clear out my collection a little to make some cash. Been going through Autobots I can live without and already sold my Fort max. Anyway I'm really unsure on pricing of used stuff so I need help, what would be a fair price on a G1 Blaster with all 6 of his US tapes loose with minor sticker wear?

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If you are planning to sell using ebay i would check out completed auctions and get an idea for what the different items have already sold for in the recent past.

3. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

^This is the best advice anyone will be able to give you. There is no true price for any item on eBay or indeed on the secondary market as a whole, so just go by the completed listings as a guide and hope for the best.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Try here first and go to ebay afterwards. Honestly, don't expect much for Blaster given the SDCC reissue. Its good you have all 6 tapes however, maybe parting them out would work better?

5. starbasetoys

starbasetoys Cybertronian Trader

As stated above, you should consult "completed auctions" on ebay to find the current going rate for just about any item.