A question to the fan fic community

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Gojira Prime, Sep 12, 2009.

?

Does this concept interest you?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. I'd have to see more

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Would you be interested in a TF story that:

-Slowly deconstructs the Transformers and puts an end to thier race?

-Breaks way from the idea that an Autobot can be not heroic at all, but must become a hero by the end of the story, instead having some such characters never change?

-Is not afraid to show the Transformers, shall we say, displaying feelings we aren't used to seeing them display? (yes, there would be an explanation)

-Has a situation where Optimus Prime has gone insane and fallen from grace, resulting in Elita-One becoming the new Autobot leader?

-Is far more grisly than anything else out there?

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some storylines mentioned there have been exploreded in BW and BM

- I don't think Elita would be the choice to lead the entire Autobot army. There are more experienced commanders aboutand if Prime were relieved of duty Prowl or Ultra Magnus would be better choices to command the army. A similar situation happened when Optimus Primal disappeared or the time he went apeshit insane and stepped down (forgive the pun).

To apply some of these ideas into a story about Autobots has been done before (most recently by IDW about Sunstreaker) but I'd say go for it, I think the good thing about transformers as a fiction is that not many characters are simply black and white in some cases the only difference between the two being what they are fighting for

3. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

The reason I choose Elita is simple: people would not be used to the flagship character being female in a Transformers story. If there have been other female characters you feel would better suit the role, by all means, let me know.

I'm glad to see no one has voted "no" and I'll try to think of more ideas to give a better idea for those undecided.

4. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

I say yes

As long as it was very discriptive... I would love this story.

The best thing about Fan Fic's is that you can take a theme from this popular universe and completely frankenstein it... cut to pieces and put it back together however you see fit. Some like to stay close to the original incarnations of there favorite subject matter. Others, myself included, like to re-imagine it. Do it dude!

5. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    Im sorry but I have to disagree. Prowl, Grimlock, and Magnus have always fallen short when given full command. Elita-One would make a much better leader, or what about Fort Max?