A question for those with Beast Wars Metals Depthcharge

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VE Telus, Sep 26, 2006.

1. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone know whether the Takara Metals version of Depthcharge came with "Depthcharge" or "Cybertron" written on his chrome?

I thought all Metals toys carried the "Cybertron" or "Destron" name instead of individual figure's names, but Metals Depthcharge just arrived with his own name imprinted. Is this how it is with this figure?

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Yeah, as far as i know Depthcharge has his name. There was a thread about this very thing not very long ago, though. Let me see if i can find that, perhaps it contains a more definitive answer...

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

It's strange to see, the first time I asked about Metals Depth Charge, nobody seemed to know or care. It took, what, two years for a bunch of other people to wonder this as well?

As a former Metals DC owner, yes, his name was stamped on the figure.

4. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What do mean no one? I knew the answer. The first wave of metals had Cybertron/Destron. 2nd wave and after didn't. Depth Charge had his name on him.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I mean no one. At least, no one informative enough or around to tell me otherwise. I don't think I was at 2005 back when I asked, but I got the internet equivalent of blank stares.

And then there was a thread a couple months ago, another a few weeks ago, and this one asking about Metals Depth Charge. Must've been an influx of purchases, or something.