a question concerning masterpiece megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 21, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would it be possible to purchase a rifle exstension kit minus the actual walther p38 handgun for 1 and for 2 would it be possible to have the rifle parts modified in such a way that they are entirely intercompatible with the masterpiece megatron figure in its gun form in a entirely attachable and detachable manner?

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    If you mean adding the silencer and armbrace thingy, JustiToys is working on making them for MP5.

3. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

what he said.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i know that but me i caved in on the guy before the news was confirmed at the time folks.

me i figure at the very least it will give the figure that extra bit of realism when it comes to the extension parts for mine being real gun parts.

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    he's not the size of a real gun, and those extension parts don't even exist for the real gun as far as I know.

6. sparkimusprime

sparkimusprime Coffee+Black=Delicious

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Megs is roughly 4/3 the size of a real gun. Not only that, but silencers are illegal and waiting for JustiToys will be cheaper for finding a stock extension. Not to mention all the hell you'll have to go to getting it to fit and stay in place on the stock.

7. Shipley

Shipley extremely online

News Credits:
    I would avoid adding actual gun parts to a toy gun personally. It sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    If you mean you don't wanna have to buy a second MP-05 just for the stock/scilencer, don't worry, Justitoys is just making the stock/scilencer.

Just wait for Justitoys to make the parts.

9. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Yes.

As stated MP Megs' is way too big, and even if you could find the parts, I'd say you'd prolly pay more than MP 5.

I don't know what Justitoys will charge, but I'm quite sure it will be reasonable based on what they have produced before.

10. Eitheta

Eitheta Well-Known Member

It's been said like 5 times already, but yeah, MP Megs is huge. I don't think Megs has ever been sized right. G1 and Classic Megs seems kiddie sized... my hand seems a little too big for them. MP Megs on the other hand, barely fits into my hand. I can hardly pull the trigger. So yeah, not the right size.

Also, IIRC, the stock and silencer were from the '60s spy show, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. They were probably custom made for the show, I'm not sure if they were even mass produced for the real Walther P38. If such parts were actually produced, they're probably extremely rare.

If you don't want to shell out for the Justitoys stock and silencer, I think it wouldn't be too hard to make a silencer out of PVC pipe and a stock out of wood. Beats me how you'd actually attach the stock though, there isn't any place to mount it on the toy.