A Question and a bunch of Spoilers

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by OmegaScourge, Jan 5, 2006.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

ok...so Spider-Man gets a new costume in Amazing Spider-Man #529...but it's only in one of the comics....that i dont get....they do the whole combine the comics to make a giant story only to have it all split again...the other titles have the original costume...issue #530 had Sm blacked out (damn it)...what the hell is up with that....and has anyone seen what the costume looks like

and for the spoilers:

if you didnt know by now, Exiles: 2099 World Tour, they get a new member....he's SM

Scarlet Spider RETURNS ...yes, she returns to help or hurt May Parker....all in SG#96 :lol 

USM#92....Kitty Pride in costume and Enter: Deadpool

XM#184...the New Horsemen..and that sure looks like AoA Sunfire

XM: Deadly Genesis....http://www3.tfaw.com/comics/profile.html?cart=6005750573121089&sku=JAN062075D4
    if you want to see who's been in the shadows (as seen in the Wizard preview)...who's that anyways

and all the news i get is from www.tfaw.com (my comic book store) where they show upcoming covers

and FYI, i aint got previews, so i dont know if this was in there or not....

2. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

:sly2: 
    Got me. I figured that he be someone that we would know.....
    Just had a thought. He was able to Teleketicly shut down Rahcel. He Burned wolverine to a cinder, and was able to read Scotts mind (Implied at least.) Could this guy be Legion? Last I knew I thought he was wiped out in AoA storyline. But IRC he had three sets of powers, Telekinetics, telepathy, and Pyrokenisis. Just food for thought.

3. tapestry100

tapestry100 poke a badger w/a spoon TFW2005 Supporter

the original thunderbird back from the dead with all new powers - that's why the last couple of "new" giant-sized x-men specials had to do with him - at least that's my theory

4. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    ooh, very interesting take. not to mention all of the "throw-back" covers they've been doing. that'd be disappointing though, unless they actually make it a good story WHY that happens, which i'd find suprising... :-\

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

It's not Thunderbird. Issue 2 confirmed that. Scott said something like "How does he know me, but he's never heard of Wolverine?"

At first, I thought it might have been the Changling, who assumed the role of Prof. X for awhile during the Original Team run. But I have my doubts.

6. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    No offense, but the idea that the mystery villain is Thunderbird is silly. He was buried on the school grounds, so why would he be ressurected in space?

I've known since reading the first issue. The new villain is a composite of a forgotten team of X-Men killed trying to save the original team from Krakoa.

He knows Cyclops and Marvel Girl (Jean, not Rachel), but not Wolverine. Obviously he was an X-Man before the All-New, All-Different team.

As for the whole composite-powers angle, look at the backup stories. Petra would have been able to create the rock fist that caught the shuttle, and Darwin would have been able to survive in space. And I have a feeling that a future issue will introduce a mutant with Mastermind-like powers.

7. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

He is the answer to the question which has plagued X-Men readers for years. We know Cyclops, aka Scott Summers and we know Havok, aka Alex Summers. But who is the third Summers brother?
    I guess we need to read this one to find out!

8. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I don't think so. Claremont pretty much tied up the whole "3rd Summers Brother" in "The End"

9. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Nicieza meant for it to be X-Treme, in X-Men: the End it's Gambit.

And I agree with Primevil's theory about the guy from Deadly Genesis. It makes a lot of sense.

10. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

I thought it was tied up too, but I think the last Previews had it in there as this is all tied into the third Summers brother

11. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Wow, talk about taking a whole ton of topics and throwing them in one thread.

- Don't question Spiderman costumes or continuity on books. It just numbs the mind.
    - We knew about Spiderman 2099 in Exiles.
    - Scarlet Spider is a guy who melted away. Accept no female substitutes.
    - I love Deadpool's interaction with the X-Men. So long as it's written correctly. I doubt this will be one of those cases.
    - AoA sunfire never made it to the 616. Should be interesting to see how Milligan pulls this crap off if it is.
    - Deadly Genesis Villain. I'm guessing it's some no name fluke character from the first 100 issues who dies in the background or no one cares enough to even remember so they supe him up and make him a badass for more readership.

12. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I think "AoA Sunfire" is 616 Sunfire. Rogue took his powers, but Apocalypse is coming back with new Horsemen. I'm pretty sure Sunfire will be one.

And I'm still excited about Ultimate Spidey's Deadpool arc.

13. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Bernard the Poet! Whoo!

:p 

14. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter