A Question About the TFs Timeline

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by JPJappic, Jan 27, 2006.

1. JPJappic

JPJappic As you command Megatron.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to come up with a backstory to the Transformers i'm creating.. i was just wondering what was the early timeline cause there's mention of a few great wars... and my story revolves around Paradron.. I'd just like to know how much difference there are in years between the most important events.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'd have to watch 'Fight or Flee' to make sure, but I don't think it ever gave a difinitive timeframe Sandstorm and company left Cybertron, went through the black hole and found Paradron...I guess the interpretation is up to you:) 

3. JPJappic

JPJappic As you command Megatron.

Well Sandstorm tells them that a group of Autobots fled from Cybertron and found Paradron after one of the great wars. I watched it last night.

4. Yurei-Kun

Yurei-Kun Banned

Paradron reminds me of Gigalonia...

War recovery forced them into a state of growing technology and anti-violent sentiment, and because of a shift in focus away from conflict, their society has become very wealthy and thrives on architecture, sort of like a new Rome.