A Question About Sky Garry

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DecepticonSpike, Feb 18, 2011.

1. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    How big is he compared to other TFs? I'm not talking about the toy, but in the Japanese show/Manga. I figure if he turns into both a Cybertronian shuttle and a Micro Master Base, he's got to be about the size of Omega Surpreme. I looked on TF Wiki, but the article about him didn't say anything about size.

2. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

i havent watched the japanese show yet. if someone would be decent enough to post some kind of links for downloading, i'd be very grateful.

3. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    THere never was a show for him, only Manga and Story pages.

Anyways, I wouldnt know either.

4. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

i've only heard of that name in TFwiki 1-2times but thats all. never knew more about him.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, as with most transformers, scale is subjective, but Sky Garry is pretty big. He's not as big as the cityformers, but he IS big enough to ferry around the micromasters, and is around the same scale as Grandus and Star Convoy (though Grandus is like 30% taller), and is a little shorter than sixtrain, it would seem, using some of the manga pages as reference. Micromasters in that continuity look a little bigger than people (one is shown lifting a car, which is a little bigger than he is, and another uses a traffic light as a weapon, which appears to be longer than he is tall). Extremely rough estimate, sky garry is around 4-5x larger than that, so... 40 feet tall?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  6. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Makes sense. Just a little taller than Optimus if he would have been in the US G1.
    Thanks!