a question about rid ruination

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 1, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

say a guy has all 5 figures to form rid ruination and all their weapon parts and combiner parts as well but no boxes or instruction booklets

know say the guy swaps out fthe combiner parts for the correctly colored combiner parts from the universe desert camoflage ruination set so that the combiner parts are in the correct colorscheme

know say that guy wants to put him up for sale and sell him as being loose complete

would switching out the gray colored combiner parts for the proper colored combiner parts in any way make the set less then loose complete.

i figure at the very least swapping out the combiner kibble for the properly colored combiner parts would at the very least make the figure animation accurate all around

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yeah....but then it comes down to technicalites. I mean it really isn't a complete set via the actual series banner. Although you do have all the parts necesary to make a Ruination.

A simple explantion during the sale would be good.

3. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok plain and simple RID Ruination would not be complete because it doesn't have all the original parts. Now what you would have is a complete set of the combaticons molds. I'm sure someone would buy it, but probably not for the price of a 100% complete loose RID Ruination.