a question about ratchets character

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 11, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is it just me or does ratchet come across at times as being something o fa mix between grampa simpsons character from the simpsons and louie andersons father from life with louie

maybe its just me but those 2 always come to mind whenever i watch a scene where ratchet talks about this or that event from the great war while being his usual grumpy/grouchy old self while managing to get in a sharp /sarcastic one liner or 2?

thoughts people?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I think of him as being a mechanical Dr. House.

3. MetaKathro

MetaKathro is a sucker for cute bots

To me he seems like some elder relative that could beat the living daylights out of you, while at the same time teaching you a good life lesson.
    might be why I like him so much

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Now I absolutely HAVE to get a Ratchet now. Since you mention it, Ratchet does remind me of House. I don't religiously watch it or anything, but I do consider myself a big House fan. Shouldn't be too hard, as I saw at least 5 of them while at Target the other day. I might even have to make a little cane for him too. I should go alter my to-get list, again.

He also reminds me of one of my science teachers from school. He was basically an old grumpy guy that almost nobody liked, yet oddly enough I always liked how he teached. He tought not only me, but my father, my uncle, and both my sisters.

5. Grimlock King

Grimlock King GRRRrrr me hate titles

Ebay:
    To me the TF Animated Rachet is equivalent of G1's Iron Hide as the right hand man to Optimus.