a question about JLU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 13, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i got a question when it comes to justice league unlimited

how exactly would the series have gone over if the 5th season had ended with a final episodes set 5 years or so after destroyer.

an episode in which clark and lois are married in the present day, in which the 2 make a journey with wonder women to themyscira island.

in which superman and lois create a statue of a very young male child and in speaking with the gods of olympus on the matter the result is that the child statue is given life as a living breathing child that in terms of overall appearanc is for all intents and purposes a living van-el.

in short people superman making an attempt to both honor his promise to the son he lost when he forced himself to wake up from that dream in the episode

for the man who has everything

and at the same time gain a true son to carry on his legacy in giving that person true life as a living being with this episode serving as a superman counterpart to season 4's epilogue

me i figure for all the good he has done throughout his lifetime superman would at the very least be deserving of that much in the end

i actually think that would have made for a memmorable episode to close out the final season with.

2. wolfnfox

wolfnfox Well-Known Member

I doubt DC would let thim do anything that would actually give the characters children outside of time Travel.

Would have been funny though seeing the suggested romantic involvement between Flash and Gigantia though.

3. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

Check out the latest JLU comic, this is exactly the storyline.

4. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Is there a proposal somewhere that suggested a story like that? Or is it just a fan speculation?

5. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

Yeah, or did Bruce Timm or anyone from the show have anything to do with this particular issue? Because they have nothing to do with the other books and I can't see them doing something like this, honestly.

You know the JLU book is getting canceled, right?

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

all i am saying people is that if that particuler idea was ever explored in the official sense when it comes to the dc animated universe is that at the very least it would have served as a decent counterpart episode to epilogue

epilogue which among other things explored the whole idea of terry being the son of bruce wayne while this story idea i posted would if only in the unofficail sense as fan fiction serve as a counterpart to that episode