A question about idwverse bludgeon.

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by megatronski, Sep 23, 2009.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    In stormbringer they said his mind was trapped in the shell. his spark was removed and was on garrus 9 in some of the spotlights. if his spark was put into a new body, Could his mind be saved? or is his mind stuck in the body. is it possible to rip open the shell and retrieve the original body, and repair it?

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Any of the above situations are possible but I don't how qualified we are to answer because we're not the writers or editors of the book.

3. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Spoiler: Bludgeon is set to return in Last Stand of the Wreckers, so you might not be far off re: his return.

4. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    Awesome!

5. Shokaract

Shokaract Banned

didn't he have a small role in revelations, or was he just being controlled by Jhiaxus... I can't remember. I'm wondering how he appeared in all hail #15 chasing after Hotrod?

6. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    Are you talking about Thunderwing?

7. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First off, his mind wasn't trapped in his shell, he had a psychic backlash because he & his shell weren't mentally aligned. He was later taken to Garrus-9 where his spark was extracted(which should contain his mind) & put in a containment field. I suspect when The Combaticons invaded Garrus-9 in Spotlight: Arcee they picked it up. For his body Jhiaxus did recover it during Revelations &we don't know what happened after that. I'm assuming however that it was found by the 'cons, and they reinserted Bludgeon's mind into his body and any mental problems that might still exist were fixed by Jhiaxus' technology that was "aquired" by megatron to fix Sixshot. It's also possible his mid was fixed either when his Spark left his body or the Autobot's fixed him, but these are just examples of possible fanon until we get a clear explaination of what happened.

8. Shokaract

Shokaract Banned

no I'm definately talking about bludgeon, he was in revelations briefly but it was probably just his body being contolled by Jhiaxus. I'm really not a fan of IDW's timeline, I prefer linear story telling, not one year gaps with later issues filling in tidbits. Then trying to figure out where spotlights fit in with current story lines is a pain in some cases. I hope the ongoing fixes all of this.