Customs: a question about energon skyblast

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 1, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would it be possible to mod energon skyblast in such a way that he would have the head swapped out for terrorcon battle ravage?

for that matter would it also be possible to mod energon barricade so that on the outer side ofthe lower arms they would sport a set of flat panel zoids z blox flat panel connector rods?

would that second mod make it possible to mount skyblasts jet mode on bruticus maximus's back for the combiner mode?

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

The first one would be hard, because of the way the nosecone is attached to Skyblast's head by way of a 2-point hinge. You might be able to do it by cutting the head in half, and gluing Ravage's face on instead, keeping the hinge assembly on the back of the head.

As to the second issue, I see no reason why not. The zoids connectors would stick off the side of the missile truck mode though...

You should post these same questions in the Radicons forum... you'll probably get a lot more hits. :) 

zmog

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

beleive me if i could i would but ever since they changed everything around inthe radicons area ihavent got the slightest clue whatsoever where they moved the aks the eexpert kitbashers part of it to

right now though i actually think that combiner peg idea would work as it would give the combiner form the most stable core body to work with and at the same time give the combiner form that whole g1 liokaiser look

check this out

YouTube - Liokaiser Merge!

now picture classics universe barricade and energon skyblast serving jarugar and leozak

skyblast i believe would make for a decent leozak if given the proper colorscheme and if possible a remolded head

while classics universe barricade as jarugar would really only need energon storm jets head and a slight bit of touch up work to give him that classic japanese g1 garugar colorsheme

4. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

If you have difficulty posting in Radicons, I suggest you PM a Radicon's mod and speak to that person. This belongs there.