a question about BW optimal situation

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 22, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to beast wars season 3 episode 1 optimal situation optimus primal preserved the time stream as it existed originally and as it was always meant to be through using his own body and spark to house the lifespark of his direct autobot ancestor the original optimus prime.

with the end result of this action being that due to the two sparks being housed in his own body they fused together if only temporarily with the result of this and optimus primes bond to the matrix being that optimus primals entire body was completely reformatted into a optimal form that is for all intents and purposes a literal hybrid fusion of both maximal era protoform technology and generation 1 era autobot technology

question

if the optimalization effect could do that to a maximal what effect might it have had on a generation 1 era autobot warrior like optimus prime if it could be made to work both ways?

by that what i mean is this

what might optimus prime have looked like back in the day if it had caused him to posess to his person a full sized generation 1 era autobot body equiped with the best of all cybertronian protoform technologies that existed during the time of the beast era reverse engineered into a hybrid beast/g1 tech body that still transformed into a vehicle style form instead of a beast form

one the one hand i could see him keeping his original size and power levels all around in robot mode

but at the same time i actually think it would also have given optimus prime a greater degree of personel bodily agility and quicker reflexes and stamina endurance and physical strength with his having inherited through the upgrade a kind of superficial full body resemblance to optimus primals original pre transmetal form when it comes to his in a way inheriting a full set of in body built weapons systems minus the beast form and isntead having a vehicle form in its place when it comes to optimsu prime having a optimal style hybrid tech g1/ beast era tech body

all things considered i actually think that car robots fire convoy in super mode is what g1 optimus prime would have looked like back in the day if he had been optimized in a reverse hybrid beast era techmerged with g1 autobot tech kind of manner back in the day

2. Slain

Slain Decepticon

If I can recall correctly, the smaller size was for energon prevention. The mixture of the two sparks, made Optimus Primal look more like Optimus Prime. Maybe, with the mixture of the two sparks, Optimus Prime would shrink ad grow a surfboard under his feet :D .

Figuring what happened to Primal, I think the same would basically happen. Since you're mixing the same spark. Like make a whiskey-cola. Whatever glass you use, it tastes the same.

3. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    The "Optimal" body was created because the small body of a maximal wouldnt be enough to contain that much raw power that Primal absorbed, so his body compensated by forming a new, larger body to compensate for the ammount of Power

IF we are talking in reverse, where Prime takes on Primal's spark with his own, practically there wouldnt need to be a change for prime to compensate since his body is far larger than when Primal recieved the "Optimal" body upgrade.

At the end of the day though, its all just another ploy to sell a new toy

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime would grow a mouth. :D 

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    IMO nothing at all would happen.

Prime's spark with the Matrix was too powerful for Primal's body, so it overrode his body's programming and reformatted him into a more suitable vessel. If the opposite had happened and Prime was the one carrying Primal's spark, it wouldn't be powerful enough to override anything in Prime at all. It would just be a passenger.

--Moony