A question about (and for) BotCon...

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by WingDagger, Jan 26, 2012.

1. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

Having read previous years' BotCon coverage both here and at other TF sites, I believe Hasbro have a Q&A session at the end of one of their presentations. Following the announcement at the UK Toy Fair that the Generations line will be making a return this year could an attendee ask if Hasbo have any plans on releasing the United Rumble & Frenzy mold in any way, shape or form?

I seem to remember somebody saying last year that they were really surprised that nobody had asked then, and there has since been no word from Hasbro either way. I'm guessing that this Generations line isn't going to be filled totally with Fall of Cybertron figures, so it could be seen as the perfect time for a release, class-size differences aside...

2. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    I've only been to 3 Botcons, but every Hasbro panel has TONS of questions that are "Are you going to release ______?" .

The answer is always either:

1) We can't tell you :wink wink:
    2) No plans at this time.
    3) We already announced that one.

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    the 1 time I was able to go to was in 09, its hard to get away from the dealers room when u have a booth to run. Almost the 1st half of their time was showing pics of toys they had plans to release. Then most of the questions were from people that were not their from the start, asking are you planning on releasing so so. Hasbro would say he already talk about that