A Que Based Autobot in Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Nov 22, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    The writers did say they'll bring the engernering aspect to Wheeljack in season 2 so we'll probably see that happening. Besides many characters in the Transformers franchise have versions of G1 characters that have little to no aspects of thier G1 selves. Like how TFA Ratchet had more to do with Kup than his G1 self,Armada Starscream with Dinobot,and TFP Megatron with Galvatron. So having Wheeljack having aspects of Drift is not that bad! Besides there are also characters who had drastic changes that actually improve them like TFP Arcee,and TFA Shockwave! Wheeljack's only appeared in one episode so far. We'll probably see more of his G1 aspects sometime soon in season 2!

2. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The show cancelled just because of Que,no way man ;) 

3. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

:banghead:  agree, just don't make his face so godamn ugly

4. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Like I said before it would be fun to see Que on Prime.:)  He could be the one who repiared Bumblebee after his encounter with Megatron at Tyger Pax and as a result became a close friend of Bumblebee like how DOTM seemed to have hinted. His robot mode should look like one of his concept pictures from DOTM with a lab coat included.:lol  His vehicle mode should be the Crysler Cruiser because it fits with his character. His vocie actor could be that guy who plaied a similer character from the James Bond game "From Russia with love" or the man who played PRofesser Oak from Pokemon. I can think of funny secniros with him trying to make peace with Ratchet.:lol 

(We have Bumblebee.Arcee and Bulkhead showing Que around the base.)

Que: I must say this base is certainly full of character so to speak.

Arcee: Well it's not much, but it does the job.

Que: (Excited) I mean it! It's such a practical yet charming place of operations with halls to put my new experaments to work on and.....

(He bumps into Ratchet by accidant.)

Ratchet:OOOF! (Drops his medical tools and looks annoyed at Que.) Be careful Que you could've broken something!!!

Que: Oh dear I'm so sorry dear chap! Here let me help!

Ratchet: (Still annoyed.) Forget it! (picks up a broken scapel knife.) Now look what happend!!!

Que: I could fix that for you if you....

Ratchet: For the third time NO!! (Que looks hurt from this.) I'll do it myself.You've done enough damage! (Walks off munlbing angerly.)

Que: (Looks confused.) Good Primus! Was it something I've said?

Bulkhead: It's wasn't what you said. He's pretty much like this often.

Arcee: Don't let it get to you. Just give him time to warm up. Trust me it took almost two months for him to get used to having me around when I first got here.

Bumblebee: (Nods in agreement.)

Que: Thank you.Though I can't help but wonder if I remind him of somthing he's trying to run away from?

(We have a montage of Que showing his experaments to the Autobots day by day but they seem to go heywire which cause Ratchet much frustration,)

(Finally we see Que showing off his latest invention with Ratchet helping.)

Que:This here is a Destronium Cyber Rifle! Thanks to Ratchet's help we were able to make the ammo from whatever resources that was left of the Destronium astroid. It could either stun,kill,or simply put an enimie into stasis. We're still working on more features on it but consider this a test run!

Ratchet: (Quietly) A pre war zone is more like it.:sly: 

Miko: (Raise hand up) Ooo! Can it zap some cons into small cubes!?!:D 

Que: Actually no I'm afraid. Besides I'm a sceintist not a magican.

Jack: Just ignore her. She's pretty much into anything violent. (Miko gives an annoyed glare at Jack.) You ready yet?

Que: Most certainly lad! (Starts the rifle then points it at a target.) Everybody stand back now! (Everyone moves back while Que's getting ready to fire, Suddenly the rifile makes a strange nose which starts to shake violenty,)

Bulkhead: Hey Doc what's happening?!?!

Ratchet: Why don't you ask him?!?! (points at Que.)

Que: I don't know! The destronuim is perhaps too much for the rifle to take! Everybody get down!!! ( Arcee,Bumblebee and Bulkhead gets down while shelding the kids under them.)

(The rifle starts shooting out lasers in different directions. One of them hits Ratchet which sends him flying across the room hitting a wall.)

Que: Ratchet!! :eek:  (Finds the off switch in time and rushes over to help Ratchet up.) Are you all right? Thank Primus it was on stun mode!

Ratchet: (gets up grogoly then get extreamly furious.) All right?! ALL RIGHT?!?!?! You call being nearly killed by those suicidal devices you call inventions being all right?!?!!:mad:  What were you thinking bring your death machines in this base?!?! It's getting to be a torture house around here and I WON"T HAVE IT!!!!:mad: 

(The rest of the Autobots gets up after the lasers were done picking up the kids doing so. Thye looked shocked and annoyed at Ratchets outburst.)

Que: (Shocked) Goodness I'm sorry! If I've known the problem before hand I would've..

Ratchet: Should have nothing! What you're cooking up is going to kill us all and I won't be a part of this madness!

Bulkhead: Cool it Doc bot. It was an accident!

Arcee: Blaming and yelling at Que isn't going to help clean up the damage you know.:sly: 

Ratchet: Well if all of you are SO keen on helping this quackjob around then be my guest! Well I won't a part of it understand?! I WON"T!! I've had enough!!!!! (Points at Que.) And you can go on acting the drone about it for all I care!

Que: (Looks very hurt then all of a sudden gets really angry at the insult.) I'm acting the drone?!? I'M ACTING THE DRONE?!?! How dare you say such a thing!:mad:  After all I've done to help us all because all I wanted to do was to make out efforts in the war easer to accomplish the best I could is that a LOT to ask for?!?!?!!? (Rachet looks very taken aback at Que's outburst.) Well I'll have you know I"ve done deeds which helped our cause more then you know and I DEMAND AN APOLGEY FOR IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY SUCH AN INSULT!!! If you won't give it then FINE!!!! I"ll go acting the drone elsewhere and THEN you'll be in a more sorry mess without me because of how much of a INSENSITIVE COLD SPARKED OLD KRYPTOCRACKEM YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!:mad  (Storms off in anger transforming into the Crysler Cruiser alt mode and drives of towards the Bases enterence.)

(The Autobots look stunned at this. Ratchet in perticular looked VERY much shocked at this with his jaw dropped and optics widened.)

Jack: Ummm...What is a Krypto-whatsit anyway?

Arcee: (Still stunned.) It's.....a Cybertroian sware word.)

Miko: Really? What does it mean?

Bulkhead: You're better off not knowing.

So anyway I figured what happens nex is that Que gets kiddnaped by the Decepticons for interrogation for his inventions and the Autobots go after them to save Que. They managed to save him in time and bring him back. Ratchet and Que make amends.

Que: Listen....About what I said to you Ratchet...

Ratchet: Me first Que..I'm sorry for saying you act like the drone. I've been under pressure about Optimus's absence and let's just sat I let it got to me..I shouldn't have.

Que: I'm sorry too chap! Let's put it behind us shall we?:) 

Ratchet: Agreed! (Shakes hands warmly.)

Que: I do have another idea.(Ratchet looks horrified.) I'm just kidding lad!:lol 

So here's my idea about how he can appear.:)  By the way for those reading this are Tintin fans you'll get what the whole idea of "Acting the Drone" was based off!:lol 

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lol  Que as Captain Haddock.....Love the idea but i still hate Que and his face. Severly retool his face and give him a better name and then i'd accept Que into the franchise.

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Actually I was thinking Que could be like Professer Calculus while Ratchet is moe like Captain Haddock, but yeah it's still funny all the same!:lol  Maybe they can have his face more like the original concept from DOTM where he looks more like a traditional loking G1 Autobot but with aspects of Doc Brown from BTTF.:) 

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Now were talking. :thumb 

8. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I want Que to be an amalgamation of Doc Brown and Professor Farnsworth.

9. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I don't care as long as he doesn't get screwed over like our pal Cliffy. If you know what I mean.

10. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Yeah me too. That was the saddest part of DOTM when Que died like that!:( 

11. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    By being played by a celebrity voice actor? I'm afraid I don't follow...did something happen? He has an awesome character model to me. Why is he "screwed over"?

12. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Dude, that part sucked. I was close to tears all through that movie. But I am serious, I hate having a character be introduced to me and have them be killed in like a few minutes.

13. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Screwed Over = Killed

14. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    You'd hate the G2 comics, then, to my understanding.

15. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I don't read the TF comics but i do have one comic an that is Transformers: Prime A Rising Darkness Pt 1

16. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    He didn't get "screwed over" he clearly got careless, he should've kept the fight AWAY from the highly combustible energon.