a possible idea for a transformers animated series or elseworlds storyline

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 18, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i've been giving this a bit of though lately people

how would it go over with the fanbase if a transformer animated series or elseworlds style story line was done in which the plotline was in large part modeled after the over all plot of mobile fighter g gundam?

me i could actually see optimus existing in domon and master asias role if only because it would be interesting to see a version of those 2 iconic characters existing in a teacher sensei style relataionship in which the 2 have made the transition from being allies to one another to being in the present day 2 imbittered if rather respectable warriors who's beliefs have over time set them against one another with thunderwing existing in the role of the dark gundam and a war torn shattered cybertron standing in for the earth

2. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

I don't know. Why don't you write it and find out?

I can't speak for anybody else, but I like it when people take their fics out on a limb. Look forward to reading yours.

(BTW...don't give away your ideas before you write them. That's how they get stolen!) :) 

3. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I'm not too familiar of G gundam, but from what I've seen of it, I prefer TFs to stay far away from it.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    TF: Universe (the original) is probably the best setting to use, with the fights being enforced to feed Unicron. I've no idea how well received the comics were, and they were a lot more epic, anyhow.

Also, Unicron in some form other than his planet form would be the perfect match for the Devil Gundam.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

A TF-G Gundam crossover? Talk about total E-V-I-L.

6. AutobotMaverick

AutobotMaverick Street Demons leader

I wouldn't. Epic fight scenes and whatnot are fine, but I don't know about the whole G Gundam thing. If I were you, I'd just make it a G1 offshoot. But hey, it's your fanfic. Do what you want.