Minor/Repaint: a poor mans HFTD leader class Optimus (wip)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by micky24, May 27, 2011.

1. micky24

micky24 Well-Known Member

well its kinda boring to see the same post from me but anyway ive liked to share my WIP poor mans add on,as some people here like did some mods on their rotf/hftd figures to turn them into DOTM-ish look so ok ive said too much already so here are the photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ATM its not transformable because ive temporarily attached the ab add on to see how it will look like,since i found a way to make it transformable ill just need to find a way on how and where to attach it (i think i was not making sense)

Attached Files:

2. HAIL_KING_PRIME

HAIL_KING_PRIME Well-Known Member

the "abs" themselves are instead of the "rib" like grill and the red cowl is only slightly modded with a smooth lip as opposed to fire wall sections so keeping it transformable shouldn't be a problem if you attach the new "abs" where they should be!
    the thicker arm Armour/door is the harder part

3. micky24

if i got what you were saying,attaching it inside his stomach will hinder his transformation,because when you transform him his shoulder bends into his stomach. and if what you meant was cut some pieces,i dont have enough tools to do that and the cheap add on i made is kinda thick so if i replace the thin tummy part where when tranformed goes to his arms it wont fit because its thick and probably wont go in the arms.if i didn't got what you were saying then can you show it?(sorry my english is bad and its not that broad)

4. HAIL_KING_PRIME

HAIL_KING_PRIME Well-Known Member

all cool ,I'll have to draw some pics as I'm only in the planing stage atm but I"m sure if the new abs don't stick out much further than the ribs and voice switch it will still transform

5. micky24

if the ab add on will be smaller than this and will go below the shoulders when its transformed then it wont hinder anything ive tried that one unless you cut the actual rib thing where the sound comes from then that would do.