A personal thought on a TF4 story.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sideways77, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I've gotten an idea for TF4.

A month after the battle of Chicago, Optimus, Skids, and Mudflap are standing on the outskirts of D.C, where Optimus is retelling the story of what happened in Chicago, because he sent the Twins on a mission to find Megatron's camp. As Optimus is done, Sideswipe and Mirage arrive, and tell Optimus that Ratchet has to get Prime's order on a 'project'. Optimus agrees, and all the Autobots transform and take off.

On one of Saturn's moons, two Decepticons poke through The Fallen's ship, The Nemesis. They are Straxus and Mindwipe. As they find dead hatchlings, Straxus's second-in-command, Slipstream arrives and reports more dead hatchlings. Disappointed, but still seeking soldiers, Straxus continues on, determined to find alive hatchlings. As they continue further, they come across two fully grown Protoforms, who are seeking Energon. Straxus approaches them, and offers them to be his soldiers. They agree, and are named Jetblade and Terradive. But Straxus notices Mindwipe has gone missing. Mindwipe is in the next room over, where he finds another fully-grown Protoform. He hypnotizes him to e his servant. Mindwipe names him Skystalker. The Decepticons meet up, and continue through the ship.

The other Autobots continue to go through DC, where there's a road block, because of a Decepticon attack. Optimus offers to go the long way, to avoid trouble. Before anything could be done, Epps radios Prime, saying Energon detectors have been triggered. Four cars. Sideswipe, Mirage, and the Twins volunteer to go through the wreckage. They do, where a Ferrari Enzo and a Lamborghini ram the Twins, forcing them to another road. Mirage and Sideswipe transform, when they come across a Formula 1 racer. It transforms and reveals himself to be Drag Strip. Sideswipe opens fire, causing Drag Strip to take cover. Mirage swings his hooks, grappling the Stunticon's shoulders. Wounded, he emerges. Sideswipe is about to deliver the final headshot, when a blast comes out of nowhere and rips off Sideswipe's left arm. Dazed, the Autobot rollerblader falls, distracting Mirage. Drag Strip elbows Mirage away, where he stands victorious. But before Drag Strip can kill Mirage, Sideswipe blasts a hole in his spark chamber, killing him. The sniper above fires again, missing. Mirage looks to see Wildrider, another Stunticon. Using his hooks, and avoiding blasts, Mirage grapples Wildrider's wrist, forcing him down. Wounded by the fall, Wildrider is helpless as Mirage slices him in half. He looks to Sideswipe and promises he'll get him home.

The Twins take cover as Energon blasts tear through the city around them. The blasts come from Dead End, the Ferrari Enzo. Breakdown, the Lamborghini, complains that he's getting tired. Distracted, Dead End doesn't realize that Skids has risen, and fired his cannon. Dead End is hit, but not dead. Breakdown ignores his fear and charges the Twins, blasting Skid's shoulder in the process. Mudflap rises and delivers a shot to the head, killing Breakdown. Swearing on Breakdown's inconvenience, Dead End fires, blowing Skid's head off. Angered by his bother's death, Mudflap brutally attacks, ripping Dead End to shreds. He picks Skids up, and walks him back to the Nest base.

All the Autobots arrive, casualty or not. Mudflap sets Skid's corpse on a table, and covers him with a tarp. Optimus orders Mirage to take Sideswipe to another section of the base. Sam approaches, and joins Optimus. Optimus walks through, as Sam walks beside him, talking about how his life is going. Prime is not listening, however, and thinks of what he could have done to save Skid's life. He is finally approached by Ratchet, who passes by the arguing Wreckers. He tells Prime that he's done it. Optimus is confused, and doesn't have a clue as to what he's talking about. Ratchet leads him away, leaving Sam. Sam is approached by Wheelie and Brains, who survived the mothership crash. Wheelie says that Skid's death was a tragedy, but also fishy, because only the Autobots were targets. Brains agrees, but Sam looks to see Carly, walking up to him. He walks over to his newly appointed fiance, and talks to her about what happened. Carly simply has no answer, and tells the smaller robots to leave them alone. Grumbling, the two leave.

Going deeper into the ship, Straxus and his troop come across a hanger bay, full of Cybertron fighters. He tells his newer soldier to scan one, but only as a temporary vehicle. Slipstream discusses with Straxus how the Stunticons won't do their job, and fail miserably. Straxus assures her they'll do their job, and will execute a portion of the Autobots. Mindwipe approaches with Skystralker and says two other Decepticon agents are closing in on the NEST base, and have no visual on the Stunticons. Straxus says to let them attack. Mindwipe nods and goes to contact them. The other Decepticons approach, with their scanned modes. Straxus is about to order them to depart, when something is coming down the hallway. Straxus turns to see another Protoform. Straxus discusses with him, and he agrees to help Straxus. Straxus names him Incinerator. Mindwipe approaches again, saying the Stunticons are dead. Angered, Straxus slams his pickaxe into the ships floor, crumbling it. Slipstream gloats, saying she is right. Straxus unwillingly agrees she is, and orders his brigade to move out. They all transform and shoot off into space.

Optimus and Ratchet finally come to Ratchet's medical wing/lab, where Optimus sees a body laying on a table. It was small, and probably turned into a motorcycle. Optimus saw a distinct resemblance to his old friend, Elita-1, but in her Cybertronian form. Optimus asks what this all is, and Ratchet explains he scavenged the Arcee Sister's corpses, and created a makeshift body. Luckily, all their sparks were intact, and Optimus has the choice on who to revive. Grasping the body's hand, he says Elita. Ratchet carefully cuts open Elita's chest, and carefully removes her spark. Walking slowly, he places it in the body, and connects wires and tubes to it, and tells Optimus he can use the Matrix. Optimus gets out the Matrix of Leadership, and slams it into Elita's spark. A whirring filled the room as a blue light emitted from the destroyed Spark. The light fades, and Optimus and Bumblebee lean in. Slowly, the body's eye opens, revealing a blue optic. Optimus stares in awe, muttering "Elita". Elita raised her head, confused. She looked at Optimus and asked what happened. Prime explained everything since her death in Egypt. Bumblebee approaches, and Elita greets him. Bee emits a happy noise as Elita sits up all the way, and sees Sam and Carly at her feet. Elita recognizes him, and talks to him about who Carly is. They do, and Optimus slips away to talk to Ratchet, and asks how well the body will hold. Ratchet assures its as good as can be. After Elita is done talking to Sam, she looks at Optimus and asks about Arcee and Chromia. Optimus sadly tells her what happened. Elita sadly looks down, not sure what to say. He places a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. Suddenly, an explosion rings throughout the base. Optimus looks to see Lennox and Epps, firing on something. Sam looks through the dust and sees a triangular form. Thinking it's Starscream, he grabs Lennox's gun and charges to the figure. He drops it when he sees the Transformer is orange and white, apposed to Starscream's silver. The figure points a Gatling gun at Sam, and says his name is Sunstorm. Sam cowers, but before any bullets could reach him, Elita's motorcycle dives forward, getting Sam and driving away. Sunstorm confusingly looks behind him, but Optimus's gunfire distracts him. Bumblebee and Ratchet join in, wounding the Seeker. Sunstorm fires a rocket, striking Bumblebee in the leg. Ratchet rushes in to help the wounded Autobot, and Optimus fires a few more shots. Sunstorm growls and transforms, shooting out of the roof of the facility. Elita and Sam race through the NEST soldiers rushing to Optimus's aid, trying to find Carly, who was lost in the dust and smoke. Suddenly, somebody kicks Elita, causing her to cry out in pain and fl aside, knocking Sam off of her. She transforms, and sees another Starscream look-alike. He was black and purple, and had Gatling guns for hands. He bellows about his name being Skywarp, and he opens fire on the Autobot and Human. Elita grabs Sam and runs, but Skywarp sees it coming. He fires one bullet-just one- and it flying and strikes Sam in the spinal cord. Screaming in pain, Sam goes limp in Elita's arms. She doesn't know what to do or think. Skywarp snickers and is about to finish her off, but multiple shots ring, and all strike him in the back. He turns to see the Wreckers, guns smoking. Skywarp growls and fires, but the Wreckers dodge. Roadbuster fires his rockets, blowing up Skywarp's legs. Leadfoot and Topspin join in, firing all thier machine guns. The bullets penetrate Skywarp's metal skull, and kill him instantly. Roadbuster approaches Elita, whose back is heaving. Optimus approaches and spins her around. Sam laid dead in her arms, and she was crying Energon tears, obviously feeling guilty about what happened. Optimus takes Sam, and sets him on a stretcher, brought by Epps. But before he could leave, he's approached by a soldier, who says Sunstorm has stolen an M1 Abrams, an F-22 Raptor, a F-16, an Ospey, and a Harriar jet. Optimus grimly looks on, fearing the attacks are lead by an old foe of his.

Straxus and his team arrive on Earth's moon, only to find Megatron and Sentinal have allready risen the forces. He then notices Cybertron is nowhere in sight, and assumes Megatron has failed. Terradive immediatly jumps up and defends his master, and calls Straxus a bad leader. Angered, he warns his new recruit. Terradive spits and goes to attack, but Straxus blasts Terradive into oblivion, leaving only ashes. Slipstream approaches and informs that Sunstorm has succeeded, and is currently awaiting thier arrival. Straxus orders his brigade to move out. They all transform into thier Cybertronian forms and shoot towards Earth.

More to be added...

2. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

This would actually be an interesting way to do a fourth film. I keep hearing people talking about setting it in the future but It's just too early. And I also like how you explained why the Twins were gone through out DOTM without blatantly implying that they were never there to begin with. Although in the DOTM comic adaptation, the Twins are killed by Sentinel.

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Thanks. I've always thought the idea of Autobot assassinations was neat, so I tried it in my version of TF4.

I relize that, but the comics arn't canon to the movies, so it's not a factor.

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Hey I just did one of these about the same time you did. Great minds think alike I guess. I read your's and I liked it, but I'd have to read more to see if it's movie quality or not.

BTW, would you please read and comment on my ideas in my thread.