A new Ratchet figure for ROTF?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by butz, May 23, 2009.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

Is there any hope at this point that we might get a new figure of Ratchet for this movie? I absolutely hated his figure from the first movie (way too bulky, inaccurate, crap automorph, etc.) and the repaint of it we've seen thus far barely looks any different. I recall a listing for a Deluxe Ratchet; has there been any development on this? A new Deluxe of him would be perfect, IMO; he wouldn't dwarf figures like Starscream, Demolisher, Blackout(Grindor), Ironhide, etc. and could actually have some of his movie weapons. And even if it still managed to suck, a Deluxe is a lot cheaper (and thus more forgivable) than a Voyager.

2. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I, too, am hoping for a new Deluxe Ratchet. I like the Voyager, but I have OCD about Vehicle Scale, and a deluxe would be slightly more accurate in comparison to most of the movie Autobots, IMO, than the Voyager.

3. MaxGoof

MaxGoof Preordained Soul

News Credits:
    Of course there's hope! Why wouldn't there be?

Just because we haven't seen or heard about him--yet--doesn't mean he won't be coming out. I'd be very surprised not to see a new Ratchet, a better Soundwave, the last of the 3 fembot cycles, a deluxe Springer, and some more of the missing Transformers in late 2009-early 2010. ROTF is going to be *THE* Transformers toyline on shelves until at least summer of 2010, so I'm sure there's plenty more to come.