A new option for MP-05 Accessory Parts - Not JustiToys

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr_K, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey hey,

Transfigure Toys.com in Australia just received new management today and I noticed that they now have a pre-order for a MP-05 Accessory Set up, however it is listed as being "Soft Accessory Parts". Go here to see the listing directly

I found this quite odd considering that TFsource.com announced that the JustiToys version would be coming with "a metal balancing weight to make the overall feel of Masterpiece Megatron be much heavier than he currently is" and considering that the item in question from TransfigureToys.com is only $60AUS.

With this I sent an email and received this as a response:

Hi (my name here)

Nice to hear from you. I am RENO the new owner of Transfigure Toys.

Our MP05 accessory is not order from JustiToys but it should be the same thing as they listed.

But same as you, I also have no idea about the quality of this toy before I receive it. Sorry, couldn't provide more information to you.

We just hand over the business this week, the payment and delivery system need to be set up again. We will let you know the delivery information when we complete the setting up process.

Thank you
    Best regard

RENO
    Transfigure Toys
    www.transfiguretoys.com

So there we have it, another option for MP-05 Accessory Parts perhaps, and at a much cheaper price. Only time will tell which will be the better set to get. The first question will be:

1) Will this set from TransfigureToys be as good a quality as we have come to expect and trust from JustiToys?

2) If they are the same quality, is the set from JustiToys worth paying more for to get the balancing weight?

and

3) Will this new set be Transformable?

Finally, as some of you would have noticed by now if u've had a look at the link at the beginning to TransfigureToys, they are using a JustiToys image as a placeholder for the set and does this mean anything? - Maybe it is the JustiToys set, just not from them directly.

Edit: another interesting point to note is that the listing says that the scale is 1:1...I am guessing that it means 1:1 with MP-05, but still an interesting way to word it.

2. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    I'll stick with the justitoys one, they are a known manufacturer now and teh Balancing weight caught my attention

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    we know that JustiToys stuff has fantastic quality. no reason to take a chance on someone else.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yea, as intriguing as this “new” accessory kit sounds, I think I’m going to stick with the JustItToys version. I already have a pre-order in for it anyways. Although I do hope it turns out to be a good product.

Balancing weight FTW :rock 

5. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Gonna stick with JustiToys, as well.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, the price difference doesn't make me greedy enough to risk it. Justitoys is a known factor, this other guy isn't. That's basically my thought process on it all.

Plus, doesn't Justitoys actually make their products? How would this guy get the same thing?

7. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Soft ? I think it sounds like a garage kit vinyl style? if I recall there was a god bomber add on kits at bbts a while back that was also a soft material,Anyways why spend $150 on a MP megs to add a bunch of deformed vinyl parts when if you just spend a few $$$ more you can get quality that is at par with TomTak.

8. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Really, why spend so much then get crappy extras. That's like putting hubcaps on my Audi instead of getting +2 rims.